Prison Break season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison Break season 4

Time sure flies! The Fall 2008 season is upon us!

With the writer's strike over, we can hope for a full season this time around.

I've been a fan of the Prison Break series, but my enthusiasm has diminished since season 3. It's gone from a compelling drama with its fair share of suspension of disbelief required, to something strange.

Season 4 seems to be taking that turn. You can catch the season 4 premiere on the fox website or Hulu if you missed it. With the departure of Reggie Lee, we have another recurring Asian American character, Roland, played by James Hiroyuki Liao. His character has some funny lines, but they didn't adequately build up the mutual antagonism between him and Lincoln, in my opinion.

The guy from "The War at Home" plays a Maverick federal agent (FBI?) who I think uses very strange facial expressions to get his point across.

Another new character is Wyatt. A cold blooded killer agent. Meh. Kellerman was much more interesting.

Our prison break-out show has been replaced with quasi spy show. I can't imagine it going on for another season. True fans will be lucky to see a full 20 something episode season.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Vanguard; September 7, 2008, 04:17 AM.
Working...
X