Steve Miller Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Miller Band

He's listed at Pollstar as coming in March 2009 to the Blaisdell, last time he did a show was at the Crater Festival as I recall.

Aj

Re: Steve Miller Band

Sounds sweet. I hope Steve's concert playlist includes at least some of his earlier blues oriented material instead of only sticking with his commercial hits from the mid 1970s-early '80s time period.
    This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Met him on the Fair Wind once long ago. Nice enough fellow. Did not look like a rock star.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
        Met him on the Fair Wind once long ago. Nice enough fellow. Did not look like a rock star.
        Very true. A few months ago, while digitizing radio station archives, I found the tape I made of him doing a promo for the national show I produced. He improvised a guitar riff with echo and did the script over that. This would have been somewhere in the mid-to-late 1980s.

Comment

Mercury Blues

His Daddy was good friends with the still living legend, Les Paul, who taught Steve how to play guitar. Who else can say that?!
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Abracadabra!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
              He's listed at Pollstar as coming in March 2009 to the Blaisdell, last time he did a show was at the Crater Festival as I recall.

Aj
              I went to see Steve Miller at the Crater Fest in 2006. That was a great performance by him.

Comment

http://www2.mog.com/images/users/000...175378161.jpeg
                I have a vinyl disc with horse (Alton Kelley art) as a clock it's really cool.
                My 82 year old mother had and finally let me have it - she loved it!

Comment

Working...
                X