Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Here it is Potter-heads! The teaser trailer is out. Looks like another great popcorn movie.
    July 13, 2007
    Last edited by alohabear; December 5, 2006, 05:16 AM.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Woo! I just had to laugh 'cause when it goes zooming by what looks like Canary Wharf my first thought was, "Whoa! Harry Potter's Britain has Torchwood too!!"

Comment

Everyone's hair sucks.

...but aside from that I LOVE <3

Mugglenet has the 30 spots that aired on ABC Family during the Potter-fest this weekend, too. Givies a small bit of info on the old characters, new characters, and new groups like DA and the Order.
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

So who's going to see this this week?
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I'll be there in less than an hour.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister View Post
            So who's going to see this this week?
            The AF is the Potter fan here, and she doesn't want to see it until after reading book 7 - so we're going to see it at an IMAX showing July 22.

Comment

They didn't play it at Midnight in our small town (the price you pay for 3.00 tickets! ) So I am sure the hubby will take the boys tomorrow. I might sneak off to see it this weekend.
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I'll wait for the matinee crowds to drop during the week, but I'm ready.

Deathly Hallows is pre-ordered at Borders, too. I don't think I'll go down there at midnight like I did for Book 6, though.

Comment

Arrrrgh. Don't even get me started on Deathly Hallows. I am down to five weeks before I need to have my thesis done, and there's just NO WAY I will get it done if I read that book. So I'll be there to pick it up at midnight, but I won't get to read it until perhaps the third week of August!
                  But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                  GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    Arrrrgh. Don't even get me started on Deathly Hallows. I am down to five weeks before I need to have my thesis done, and there's just NO WAY I will get it done if I read that book. So I'll be there to pick it up at midnight, but I won't get to read it until perhaps the third week of August!
                    Oh, Scrivener - you KNOW that the book will sit there on the table/shelf/whatever, just screaming at you until you pick it up and read it. That will be distracting.

Comment

I know. That's why I'll be loaning it first to a friend until I'm a Master of Education.
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                        I know. That's why I'll be loaning it first to a friend until I'm a Master of Education.
                        Ahem. In the spirit of Dumbledore, I hereby declare you to be a Master of Education.

There. Pre-emptive absolution. Now you can read the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                          The AF is the Potter fan here, and she doesn't want to see it until after reading book 7 - so we're going to see it at an IMAX showing July 22.
                          Just saw it tonight - not only in IMAX, but the big "fight scene" at the Ministry was in 3-D.

This film takes a LOT more liberties with the book than I recall happening in the prior ones.

Comment

Working...
                          X