Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maori model picked for Wonder Woman

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
    you really think those things are important? and is your hot vienna sausage in cold pork and beans with brown sugar and ketchup the worst of your pecadillos, besides being bad with money?

my dear scriv, half the world is bad with money. most couples are made up of one person who is good with finances and one person who is not so good at itl

if i can handle some of the things that eric, to my consternation, does/does not do, and *heart* him as much as i do, your little idio(t)syncracies are nothing a good woman can't handle with a mere sigh and shake of the head. finding the happy confluence of a good woman who can take something like your pork and beans quirk plus be markedly better than you at money isn't hard. you just have to have faith in yourself that you're a great catch & emit that aura. moths to a flame, i tell you! moths to a flame!
    WHAT SHE SAID!
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
      I'm pickier about other things. And I'm no good with money. And I listen to a lot of heavy metal. And I like pork and beans cold, out of the can after an hour in the fridge. And sometimes I'll fry up some Vienna sausage and put the hot "sausage" in the cold pork and beans. And sometimes, I put a teaspoon of brown sugar and a few squeezes of ketchup in the cold pork and beans in the can and stir that up before I add the hot Vienna sausage.
      None of those things scare me. Money issues can be fixed, I mostly listen to heavy metal, and though I never have tried that particular way of eating pork and beans/vienna sausage, I probably would.

Though I'm married there has gotta be at least another person out there, like me, that would think your quirks are cute. You are a very likable guy, even if you are a master computer hacker. Well, maybe not computer hacker, but you know what I mean. *ahem*

To get back on topic, the new Wonder Woman is haawt. I'm glad they picked a Maori.
      I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

oh, yeah! sorry for the OT posts...new wonder woman...very hot. i'm always glad to see more ethnicities represented in hollywood. and images of beautiful, strong (not skinny and vacuous) women give me more inspiration to hit the gym today.

hmm.

does yanking a snoring eric out of bed count as a pre-workout?
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
          To get back on topic, the new Wonder Woman is haawt. I'm glad they picked a Maori.
          Yeah, and who knows, we could get a Greek actress to play a Maori.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Get ready it's coming summer 2009.....
            Warner Bros. to serve 'Justice' in '09
            Studio going full speed with superhero film
            By DIANE GARRETT
            Now that the writers strike has been resolved, Warner Bros. is pushing ahead with its plans to make "Justice League" in time for a 2009 debut.

Warners tried to get "Justice League" into production earlier, but put it on indefinite hold in January, allowing the cast options to expire (Daily Variety, Jan. 16). At the time, the studio said it didn't want to move ahead until the scribes had another shot at the script.
            More than one option

* (Co) Daily Variety
            Filmography, Year, Role
            * (Co) Daily Variety

Scribes Kieran and Michele Mulroney are busy polishing up the script, which is expected back at the studio in several weeks, and the cast has been advised to keep training for their superhero roles. Director George Miller is in pre-production in Australia.

Adam Brody, cast as the Flash, is the biggest star in the superhero lineup. Rapper Common nabbed the Green Lantern role; other roles went to lesser-known thesps such as Armie Hammer Jr. (Batman) and Megan Gale (Wonder Woman).

"Justice League," based on a DC Comic, is a huge priority for the studio and considered a launching pad for future superhero projects down the line.

Warners needs another tentpole for its 2009 slate, which is a little thin at the moment. Studio had been vying for Roland Emmerich's "2012," but that project went to Sony. The studio just skedded "Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins" for May 22 and Spike Jonze's "Where the Wild Things Are" for Oct. 16. The only other pic it has dated is Zack Snyder's "Watchmen," set for release March 6.
            SOURCE
            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
            Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X