Empty Streets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Streets

a small movie with a very small budget but it deals with a huge topic. it'll play in the downtown area next week. more info here:

http://starbulletin.com/2007/11/23/f...s/story01.html
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Empty Streets

Paul Booth has a knack for producing good films on unheard of budgets. When a budget is that low ($3000) it can't be called a budget! That's not even enough to feed a cast and crew for 8 days much less cover then entire cost of production!

Paul also produced Aaron Yamasato's award winning indie, Blood of the Samurai. IIRC, that film shot for close to 30 days at a cost of.............

$2000.
    <faint>

Both Paul and Aaron are 2 of the most passionate indie filmmakers I've ever met. I'm anxious to see Empty Streets as Paul has spent a lot of time on it.

Comment

Re: Empty Streets

i assume my recollection is of aaron but i did wanna say that i spoke for a while with the director of blood of the samurai after it aired at the restaurant row theater years ago and he was very nice, very excited and very easy to talk to.

yeah, that kind of a "budget" is beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
      X