Deodorants for man-cubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Deodorants for man-cubs

Ask him if dad smells 'stupid'. If he says he likes the way the old wolf smells buy the pup his own stick of the same. If he hates that scent ask him why as in "Is it too sweet? ...too green?...too musky?" etc.

At least he's familiar with the way dad smells and it's a starting point for finding his own scent.

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
      The sisters (very brutal gals) have made their threats known should he have the gumption to buy Axe. My daughters call it Ase.
      Every time my stepson exits the bathroom post shower we say, "it smells like @ss in here".
      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

My boy is the same age as yours and uses Axe because it's "cool" and "all the other kids do". Oh well, at least in this case peer pressure keeps him from being so pilau and he actually wants to use it. But when we bought the first can, his little sister found it and sprayed the entire contents around the bathroom. Talk about pilau!

Comment

My 21 and 23-year old boys use those body washes. I tell them they smell like girls and if they want to act like em I'll buy them panties to reflect that attitude I smell from them.

One of them is back on Irish Spring, you know...Manly, but I like it tooooo

Yeah I know I'm harsh on my boys, but then I'm no panty-assed daddy either. I'm a father and I raised my boys to smell like men when they grew up, and their women know that too.

Geez sometimes I'm such an arrogant f*ck.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X