X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What kind of whip you got?

heheheh...

First car? Awwww..da memories!

Mine ~ Sweet Sixteen Birthday Present from my parents.
    Brand New 72 DR Datsun Sedan with a Red Bow ribbon. I wen hele all ova with my HS classmates. Got caught one day cause my counselor called me daddy.hehehe I had go to Summer School. No Car till all my grades were caught up!

The stories dat car could tell would make a million today.
    Alas, it's gone forever....

Currently, I drive Leimomi.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      heheheh...

First car? Awwww..da memories!

Mine ~ Sweet Sixteen Birthday Present from my parents.
      Brand New 72 DR Datsun Sedan with a Red Bow ribbon. I wen hele all ova with my HS classmates. Got caught one day cause my counselor called me daddy.hehehe I had go to Summer School. No Car till all my grades were caught up!

The stories dat car could tell would make a million today.
      Alas, it's gone forever....

Currently, I drive Leimomi.

Auntie Lynn
      What the...wtheck did you do that you got your counselor to call you daddy?

I'm still driving my first car/truck.
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        Soon, I'll start making it "mine" by customizing it (not ricer type - tasteful-type like sounds, tint, etc)
        Aw, crap. That's too bad. I just cleaned out my garage a few months ago and found all this old car audio stuff.. subwoofers, 6x9's, amps... it was all working the last time I used them, but that was anywhere from 5 to 15 years ago. I gave it all to my neighbor's kid. If I still had 'em, I'd have given them to you (since you're a fellow WHS alumnist ).... Oh well.

Anyway, going back to this thread's original question. My current "whips" are two flashy red sports cars (an Acura NSX and a Ferrari 308) and a Mazda pickup.

Comment

03 mitsubishi galant. Needing to sell it or trade it for what husband wants. i hate this car! I mean its a nice car and drive very well and in graet condition but I dont know how to explain it. I want my moms toy camry back. Pretty soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
            What the...wtheck did you do that you got your counselor to call you daddy?
            I forgot. HAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I Rec'd A Beautiful 2004 Burgandy Ford Explorer For Xmas. And I'll Be Driving It Til I'm 99..i Love It!! Makes Me Look Very Tall!! Hee Hee...p.s. I Thought Same Thing Bout The Whips Too..sinners..all Sinners!!

Comment

There's many twins out there that looks like my car, but mine has a dent on the passenger side of the bumper. I swear, that gate jumped out of nowhere!
                How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
                X