UH Warriors vs. LaTech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UH Warriors vs. LaTech

Hawai‘i is 1-1 after a painful loss to the UNLV Rebels in Las Vegas. Failure to capitalize in the Red Zone and an inability of the Warrior defense to contain the passing game, are just some of the weaknesses UH hopes to overcome going into Bulldog territory. Will Hawai‘i be able to pull out a nationally-televised road win against Lousiana Tech in Ruston? Predictions?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Re: UH Warriors vs. LaTech

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
    Predictions?
    The last time UH went to Lousiana. It wasn't good. This time it will be a UH win by 2 touchdowns.

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
      Hawai‘i is 1-1 after a painful loss to the UNLV Rebels in Las Vegas.
      Make that 2-1. UH has wins against Central Arkansas and Wazoo.

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
      The last time UH went to Lousiana. It wasn't good. This time it will be a UH win by 2 touchdowns.
      I'll feel real good with a 14 point win. But I think it's gonna be closer than that. Don't be fooled by LA Tech's 1-2 record. Those losses were on the road to Auburn and Navy. So you know the Bulldogs have faced much tougher competition than the Warriors have, thus far.
      Last edited by Frankie's Market; September 29, 2009, 08:58 PM.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
        Make that 2-1. UH has wins against Central Arkansas and Wazoo.
        Oh yeah. I keep forgetting DI-AA teams count.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

The Bulldogs prevail, 27-6. Should have been 27-13, but Greg Salas fumbled just as he was about to enter the endzone. Even more discouraging....Greg Alexander was knocked out of the game when he injured his left knee. Hopefully, it's not too serious. But he had to be carted off the field and he was grimacing in pain.
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
            The Bulldogs prevail, 27-6. Should have been 27-13, but Greg Salas fumbled just as he was about to enter the endzone.
            Leon Wright-Jackson shouldn’t block for Salas. He’s too slow to stay in front of him. Salas fumbled because he ran into his own man. But the Warriors have bigger problems. If they cannot fix their ability to defend against run, it’s gonna be a loooooong season.

© ESPN Internet Ventures.

USA TODAY, page 2A
            11 March 1993

Comment

What happened? It must be the Lousiana oily seafood finger foods. UH couldn't tackle because their hands were slippery.

Comment

Simple...

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
                What happened?
                National TV coverage.
                We do this every time the whole world is watching.
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

With the loss compounded now with Greg Alexander to undergo season-ending surgery . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
                    With the loss compounded now with Greg Alexander to undergo season-ending surgery . . .
                    Sadness...

Posted on: Saturday, October 3, 2009

Injury ends QB’s career

By Stephen Tsai
                    HawaiiWarriorBeat.com Editor
                    Hawai‘i quarterback Greg Alexander’s collegiate football career has come to a sudden end.

Alexander said he has been diagnosed with tears to the anterior cruciate ligament, medial collateral ligament and meniscus in his left knee.

He said he will undergo season-ending surgery today. He said he was told the recovery period is between six and nine months.

USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

It also wipes away any pro hopes he had. I expected something to happen to him at some point, but what a shame it ends his football playing career.
                      https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                      X