Congrats to Boise St. for reclaiming the WAC Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Boise St. for reclaiming the WAC Championship

Since no-ones going to talk about the UH/Idaho game...

Way to go!
    Undefeated and looking for another BCS finale to bring home some more bacon for the rest of us.

See you next year!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Congrats to Boise St. for reclaiming the WAC Championship

Let’s not jinx them Ron. The Broncos are currently ranked ninth in the BCS, and we all know that teams that low have been snubbed before. Keep your fingers crossed and don’t bachi the conference, please.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Boise St. fans are nice. But, they have to get rid of the Bob Jones' attitude of I'm better than you. They feel that they should be in the Mountain West or even the Pac 10.
      Last edited by Walkoff Balk; November 23, 2008, 09:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

That's ridiculous. They may aspire and work to gain entrance in another grouping, so as to improve their regular competition, but that's not the equivalent of an "I'm better than you" attitude. Facts are facts, if a team beats all the other teams it plays, it IS better than those teams - that's how we define 'better'.
        May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
          That's ridiculous. They may aspire and work to gain entrance in another grouping, so as to improve their regular competition, but that's not the equivalent of an "I'm better than you" attitude. Facts are facts, if a team beats all the other teams it plays, it IS better than those teams - that's how we define 'better'.
          But, Boise was my girlfriend. Now, she dumps me, because she said that she could do better.

Comment

Working...
          X