Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheriff Joe gives Shaq a big slap down

www.sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-shaq-kobe-rap&prov=ap&type=lgns
    I generally can't stand Arpaio and his antics, but gotta hand it to him this time.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Re: Sheriff Joe gives Shaq a big slap down

What's wrong with a tent jail, everybody wear the same thing, strict rules, etc etc. Arpaio is a good sheriff.
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

I listen to the guy, and his prisoners talk, that's where the problems really surface concerning this guy and his methods and attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
        What's wrong with a tent jail, everybody wear the same thing, strict rules, etc etc. Arpaio is a good sheriff.
        My BF's brother just finished his time in Tent City for a DUI but is still attending Alcohol Edu classes to fulfill his sentence. While he was in jail he was allowed to go to work.

I suppose the Sheriff's not so bad.
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Shaq can still go undercover if he puts on a stache disguise.

Comment

Best way to avoid his methods and attitudes is to avoid his jail. Easy.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

This was in reference to Shaq's rap on Kobe. What I didnt like and respect was the fact he disses Kobe AFTER the NBA Finals after he knows Kobe's Lakers did not win the championship.

Sherrif Joe has always liked to be larger than life, his act has grown stale for some in the Phoenix area, I know I lived there for a dozen years.

Aj

Comment

I witnessed Shaq's no classness at Klum gym when he was a Laker. After the team finished their practice and Shaq was heading for the exit, 2 kids that had the luck to be allowed at side court and had been waiting for him to get an autograph got stiffed big time, with The Dumbsel saying "I'll do it later". Yeah, sure.
                The only way his autograph would be worth anything would be if he signed it on toilet paper.

Funny thing, the chump hit virtyually all his free throws at practice, but couldn't sink one that mattered during a Laker game. His head must be full of... something.

Comment

First off, not a Kobe Bryant fan.

Secondly, when it comes to Celtics vs. Lakers, my color is Green.

Third, I chuckled at Shaq's rap that dissed Kobe. Ever since Shaq left the Lakers because they prefer to keep Kobe, my opinion is that the team is nothing but a shadow of its former glory (and that includes the Magic-Kareem days, who I respected but still choose Larry Bird's Celtics over them).

Finally, I think it is fair that Sheriff Arpaio will strip Shaq of his two deputy badges. As much as I like the context of his rap, he should have used clean language.

P.S. OBTW, there is no sweeter sound than hearing many Hawaii's Lakers fans groan on the day Celtics won the NBA Finals. MANY. Boo-ya!!!
                  Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Had the complete opposite experience with Shaq when he was staying at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in 2003 during training camp, I was at the hotel early in the morning as they were departing for the airport. I saw the entire team and most of the coaching staff come onto the bus and snub the 5 of us including kids, only one person signed all of our autographs, took pictures, etc, overall gave us his time and plenty of it, Shaq. He also bought a tripod from my cousin a week earlier and was nothing but a gentleman.

Worst, rudest athlete I have ever met: Barry Bonds and this goes back to his playing days as Arizona State. His Hawaii connection: he did have a brief stay with the Islanders circa 1985.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
                      Had the complete opposite experience with Shaq...
                      Maybe you're more likeable.

Comment

Random, you... you... you Celtic fan!

I've been a Lakers fan since the West/Baylor days, but this years team was again too much a one man team. The outcome was set from the start, stop Kobe and you kill the Lakers. I was surprised nobody focused on that fact previously and shut them down easily in the playoffs.
                        Neither team was all that great, but I was hoping for a better series, even if the boys from Bean Town won.

Enjoy your Laker venom cocktails!

Comment

Re: Random, you... you... you Celtic fan!

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                          Neither team was all that great, but I was hoping for a better series, even if the boys from Bean Town won.
                          Meh. A win is a win.

Besides, NBA officials are lying low after ex-Ref Donaghy alleges that not only he fixes games. So, yeah, we could have had a Game 7.

I don't know why coach Phil Jackson didn't see it. After all, he did coached Michael Jordan's Chicago Bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                            I witnessed Shaq's no classness at Klum gym when he was a Laker. After the team finished their practice and Shaq was heading for the exit, 2 kids that had the luck to be allowed at side court and had been waiting for him to get an autograph got stiffed big time, with The Dumbsel saying "I'll do it later". Yeah, sure.
                            The only way his autograph would be worth anything would be if he signed it on toilet paper.
                            At least Shaq didn't spray champagne all over the kids. Would the kids approach Pacman Jones for his autograph?

Comment

Working...
                            X