Deals of the day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deals of the day!

How about a thread about the latest deal of the day?

For those of you who dont check the deal websites:

Good May 23-28 for 10% at Best Buy
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Re: Deals of the day!

As I mentioned in the It's a Gas... price, that is thread, First Hawaiian Bank is currently running a promotion with [B]Aloha Gas Station /B] locations on Oahu and the Big Island. Use your FHB debit or credit card at the pump and receive 5 cents off regular pump prices per gallon instantly. More like deal of the summer, as this promotion is effective until August 31, 2007.

Also, running in this week's (local) ad, Circuit City has a 2 gig SD memory card for $24.99 after INSTANT savings (no rebates, regular 39.99). My friend picked one up. Only problem with electronics, usually the best deal items run out of stock the day of the ad (CompUSA anyone?).
    Last edited by Pomai; May 24, 2007, 04:06 PM. Reason: details
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
      CompUSA anyone?
      Well, yeah... but where does one park???

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I saw a pack of 2 1gb SD memory cards at walmart for about $20. However, it was an off brand.

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
        Well, yeah... but where does one park???
        Ahahaha!
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Also, running in this week's (local) ad, Circuit City has a 2 gig SD memory card for $24.99 after INSTANT savings (no rebates, regular 39.99). My friend picked one up. Only problem with electronics, usually the best deal items run out of stock the day of the ad (CompUSA anyone?).
          do they require a coupon? if not, i'll definitely drive out there to pick one up...
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Only problem with electronics, usually the best deal items run out of stock the day of the ad (CompUSA anyone?).
            To be fair, every store has this problem. Office depot, etc. For some reason they plan ads 4 weeks out or more yet they dont ship fast enough to guarantee that there is enough supply to meet demand, or they simply use it as a loss leader.
            I do hear that there might be a solution for compusa in the coming months, but we'll see.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I just started a thread on barbecue, and nothing else better suits a day out in the sun grillin' and chillin' better than cold, refreshing Watermelon.

Today Time's Supermarket ad has Whole Seedless or Seeded Island Fresh Watermelon for 25 cents per pound, which sounds pretty reasonable for this time of season. Usually at peak they've been as low as 19 cents per pound.
              sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I just started a thread on barbecue, and nothing else better suits a day out in the sun grillin' and chillin' better than cold, refreshing Watermelon.

Today Time's Supermarket ad has Whole Seedless or Seeded Island Fresh Watermelon for 25 cents per pound, which sounds pretty reasonable for this time of season. Usually at peak they've been as low as 19 cents per pound.
                even better is foodland: 19 cents per pound...
                525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

dammit... bought one from Costco... 7.99 ea... I wonder how much per lb I paid...
                  Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I think this will work at HI Macy's 10-15% off
                    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

For Mac OS X users:

MacUpdate offers a 'deal' on 11 best-selling applications
                      ENDING at 6 PM HST (Midnight EDT) tonight - 7/19/07
                      http://www.mupromo.com/?ref=3106

Everything downloadable ...

FAQ at - <http://www.mupromo.com/faq.php>

Title List
                      -------------------- ---------
                      SRS iWOW $19.99
                      GarageSale 29.99
                      Cocktail 14.95
                      ProfCast 59.95
                      Amadeus Pro 40.00
                      Fetch 25.00
                      GraphicConverter X 30.00
                      PhotoPresenter 8.00
                      Little Snitch 24.95
                      Intaglio 89.00
                      TechTool Pro 99.99
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Total: $441.82
                      =======================
                      MU Price: $49.99

Comment

Wal-Mart's offering a free sample of Tide Essentials laundry detergent. I signed up for mine.
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Surplus Computers makes me nuts! I've bought so much crap from these guys that I didn't need, but just HAD TO HAVE! It was soooo cheap! They honor free shipping offers to Hawaii, too.

http://www.surpluscomputers.com

One of the few places I actuallly signed up for their email newsletter, and I actually read the bugger and BUY STUFF from it!

They don't only sell computer stuff, though it is ALWAYS geeky.

Like I bought an RC helicopter from them for $29. Free shipping! (When I bought, it was free shipping. That special is pau now.)
                          Well I am just a monkey man, I'm glad you are a monkey woman too.

Comment

Need more SD card (digital camera) memory capacity?

Currently on sale at RADIO SHACK:
                            SanDisk Ultra&#174; II SD™ 2GB Memory Card
                            Now $19.99 (instant)
                            regular 69.99
                            Sale ends 8/4/07

Hurry, my friend just bought the last 2 at the Kapolei location. Good deal on this high speed 2-gig card.
                            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Radio Shack has been giving some really great deals on computer related items. Today I picked up a Mad Dog 3.5" external case for $19.95, a Kingston DDR400 PC3200 512Mb RAM stick for $39.00 and a 2-gig Sandisk USB flash drive for $19.95
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X