House inspector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House inspector

Ok gang...I need some recommendations. A friend is buying a small condo in Waikiki and the offer is contingent on an inspection. The realtor said she can't recommend a house inspector as it would be a conflict of interest. Do any of you in HT-land have any references on Oahu? Feel free to post the info here in case others might need names...or...PM me!

Many mahalos!

Re: House inspector

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Ok gang...I need some recommendations. A friend is buying a small condo in Waikiki and the offer is contingent on an inspection. The realtor said she can't recommend a house inspector as it would be a conflict of interest. Do any of you in HT-land have any references on Oahu? Feel free to post the info here in case others might need names...or...PM me!

Many mahalos!
    WOW you have a good realtor. Ours ripped us off on a home inspection.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Thanks, Blue...I'll pass that along to my friend!

Comment

tutusue, I had very good experiences with House Master Hawaii. The inspectors name is Jim Schroppel. I used him twice within the last 2 years.

Besides providing a comprehensive report for the property he will also go over every point of the report prior to his walkthrough with the client. He will also give good tips on proper upkeep of various household items and appliances.

Comment

Thanks BuzzBomb...and welcome to HT!

Comment

Working...
          X