Molokai Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molokai Vacation

For those who are curious, I had a awesome time on my Molokai vacation. It was so relaxing and scenic over there. I ended up taking 137 pictures of the island too. Hopefully I'll get them uploaded online within the next few days.
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Re: Molokai Vacation

Are there direct flights from Kona to Molokai, or do you have to stop on another island first? What airline may I ask? I am sure everyone would love to see photos.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Konaguy View Post
      For those who are curious, I had a awesome time on my Molokai vacation. It was so relaxing and scenic over there. I ended up taking 137 pictures of the island too. Hopefully I'll get them uploaded online within the next few days.
      I'm certainly curious, and I'm glad to hear you had a great time. Looking forward to pictures and tales to accompany them. I've only been on Moloka`i once, back in 1989; I have a number of friends from there now.

Comment

I get to work on Molokai once in a while. Really love the valley on the east end. Saw some of the most authentic looking old man hula I've ever seen at the Paddlers Bar one night. Impromptu and very good.
        FutureNewsNetwork.com
        Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Moloka'i is definitely my favorite island of all. I love how friendly the people are, the gorgeous views of Maui and Halawa Valley, the feeling of connectedness with the kanaka maoli there. There is definitely mana on that island, and you can feel it the minute you step off the plane. I haven't felt that kind of "spirit" anywhere else in Hawai'i, including Maui no ka oi!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

You got dat right Muilang,
            All ova Mo betta Moloka`i I will return.......
            Oggboy
            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
              Are there direct flights from Kona to Molokai, or do you have to stop on another island first? What airline may I ask? I am sure everyone would love to see photos.
              Me and my girlfriend flew Aloha Airlines to Honolulu and changed planes to Aloha Island Air to Molokai. It was pretty stress free, as Aloha transferred
              our bags to Island Air. We just had to walk from the inter island terminal to the commuter terminal.

I d/led the pictures off my camera a few days ago. So hopefully in the next day or two I'll get the pictures uploaded on to Web shots.
              The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
                Moloka'i is definitely my favorite island of all. I love how friendly the people are, the gorgeous views of Maui and Halawa Valley, the feeling of connectedness with the kanaka maoli there. There is definitely mana on that island, and you can feel it the minute you step off the plane. I haven't felt that kind of "spirit" anywhere else in Hawai'i, including Maui no ka oi!

Miulang
                I felt the same thing, plus it was really relaxing over there too- at least compared to Kona .
                The Kona Blog

Comment

I uploaded most of my pictures of my trip to Molokai to Webshots this evening.
                  The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                  X