Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen puppies!

Hi,

I know this isn't the best place to put up an announcement like this. But I guess I want to do something for my friend who had puppies stolen (four of them) from Manoa this past week (December 6th). They were stolen from their yard, in the little area where she had fenced off for her puppies to play in. Their house in Manoa isn't gated or anything, so someone could have just walked in and took them without her knowing.

They are Chihuahua mixes, just a little over 2 months old. There are two white ones, one is a mix of black and white, and one is brown and white.

I guess we've figured it would be hard to find them, other than just hope that they eventually find good homes. But I want to at least know that I've tried. So if anyone has been out looking for new puppies, please keep an eye out for them and would please email me if you do see them. That would be much appericiate.

Thanks for looking,
    Susie

[Moderators, if this thread cannot stay... I totally understand. Go ahead and close it if it needs to be. Thank you.]
    Last edited by suzums; December 11, 2006, 11:20 PM. Reason: adding something

Re: Stolen puppies!

Auwe to whoever took these furbabies! I'm praying that your friend does find them!
    Lovena

Comment

Cruella Deville strikes again! She took the pooppies...Auwe!
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

How heartbreaking!

I'll keep an eye out for the little guys.

Comment

I'll send a link to the photos to our vet's office. I'll also look inside the pet store near here to see if they are being sold - that's my guess as to what the thieves are going to do with them. Probably the first place everyone should look.

Comment

*must resist the cuteness* *dies*
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Thank you everyone, I really appericiate it!

Comment

Just wanted to bum the thread, will just keep this up for about a week or so!

Comment

The white one looks just like a puppy posted on craigslist.org
                  http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pet/248203853.html

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                    The white one looks just like a puppy posted on craigslist.org
                    http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pet/248203853.html
                    Nikki is right, but to me the nose on the one on Craig's list looks a bit more dappled than the white one Suzums posted. Nikki is also right to be paying attention to the Craigslist postings!
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Hey, thanks for keeping an eye out!

Both the white puppies my friend had were both females. Its the black and white one that is a male! Thanks for the suggestion about keeping watch on Craigslist!

Comment

So what about the 4th one (the brown and white) is that a male or female?

Comment

The forth one (brown) is a female too!

Comment

Puppy stolen on Kauai too.

http://www.kauaiworld.com/articles/2...ews/news01.txt
                            Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

This thread has got me all worked up about any puppy I see. And it doesn't help that a lot of people are apparently getting puppies for Christmas! I saw this puppy in Chinatown earlier this week:

But comparing it to the photos above, I think the one I saw was a longer-haired breed or a mix of some kind. (Of course I was excited enough to ask to take a picture.) And it was only there, behind the cash register, for a day. The woman said she was just watching it for a friend. I can say it got a lot of attention, including a lot of cuddling from some of my coworkers!

Comment

Working...
                              X