• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haiku Garden

Does anyone know?
    Public access, free? etc..

Re: Haiku Garden

You mean, to the ultra-wealthy, upscale subdivision, or what?

There's a another subdivision in Haiku that is NOT gated and that folks can drive through and have to get to the entrance of the "Stairway to Heaven" without charges ...

Perhaps we need a more detailed question?
    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Perhaps you mean This ?

Amazing what you can find on google
      It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

Yea, Haiku Garden.
        I went to that site, but it only talk about wedding..

Comment

I thought that the Stairway to the Heaven dont have public access anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jungbum
            I thought that the Stairway to the Heaven dont have public access anymore.

That is correct - My boss lives near the area Erica ia talking about , and always complains about all the people sneaking through the property ....
            It doesn't take money to make someone smile for a little bit. All it takes is Aloha. ~ Auntie Lynn

Comment

Yea, Haiku Garden. I went to that site, but it only talk about wedding..
              Generally, it's open to the public to wander around the little lake and into the gazebos, though it may be closed when (a) it's booked for a weeding, or (b) when the restaurant above it, now Haleiwa Joe's, is closed. It's not a very big area. Nice to view while eating at the restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                Generally, it's open to the public to wander around the little lake and into the gazebos, though it may be closed when (a) it's booked for a weeding, or (b) when the restaurant above it, now Haleiwa Joe's, is closed. It's not a very big area. Nice to view while eating at the restaurant.
                It may also be closed when they are done weeding the garden and are having a wedding

Ya know, I have lived in Kahaluu/Kaneohe for most of my life - and have never been there... keep meaning to try Haleiwa Joe's as well......

Comment

Does anyone know?
                  Public access, free? etc..
                  I live in Haiku Gardens townhomes right next to Haleiwa Joe's Restaurant and Haiku Gardens. It is free to walk down to the pond and gardens area. It's not big like some other botanical gardens here but if you stop at Haleiwa Joes for a meal or a drink, it's a nice little stroll down to the gardens area. While in the area, head over to Valley of the Temples and to some of the sites where the TV series "Lost" has been filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                    I live in Haiku Gardens townhomes right next to Haleiwa Joe's Restaurant and Haiku Gardens. It is free to walk down to the pond and gardens area. It's not big like some other botanical gardens here but if you stop at Haleiwa Joes for a meal or a drink, it's a nice little stroll down to the gardens area. While in the area, head over to Valley of the Temples and to some of the sites where the TV series "Lost" has been filmed.
                    I like Haleiwa Joe's in Kaneohe. The last time we were there, on a Sunday afternoon a while ago, it was pouring rain and the waterfalls were just beautiful.

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN
                      I like Haleiwa Joe's in Kaneohe. The last time we were there, on a Sunday afternoon a while ago, it was pouring rain and the waterfalls were just beautiful.

Nice...
                      On Friday nights, there is usually music from 8 pm on. Sometimes we walk over there to listen to the music and have a drink and pupus or salad. It's great not to have to drive home too!

The hundreds of waterfalls along the mountainsides are so beautiful during a rain! Makes me really feel like I'm "in Hawaii" and not just another urban area.

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                        On Friday nights, there is usually music from 8 pm on. Sometimes we walk over there to listen to the music and have a drink and pupus or salad. It's great not to have to drive home too!

The hundreds of waterfalls along the mountainsides are so beautiful during a rain! Makes me really feel like I'm "in Hawaii" and not just another urban area.
                        Years ago we were considering buying a condo at Eden Woods. One of the biggest attractions would have been the proximity to Haleiwa Joe's...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                          it may be closed when (a) it's booked for a weeding
                          Originally posted by Kahalu'u_Chrome
                          It may also be closed when they are done weeding the garden and are having a wedding
                          ...damn sleepy weekend holiday fingers...too busy tumbling jumbles with scrivener...

Comment

Working...
                          X