X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Bless Hapa Girls...

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    Have a coke and a
    Whoa. For a second there I thought you said to have some coke and a deviated septum.

Never mind. It's been a long week.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

I knew you'd have to be drinking something tonight

Have a coke and a
      Manoa, I not drinking any Liquor!!!! I'm SICK.

Originally posted by LikaNui
      Whoa. For a second there I thought you said to have some coke and a deviated septum.

Never mind. It's been a long week.
      I just wen wipe my screen. Why ya do dat? hahahahaha

I've been clean from da stuff looong time Bruddah LikaNui.

Too Funny.

Good Night!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; August 4, 2006, 10:07 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: God Bless Hapa

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        I just wen wipe my screen. Why ya do dat? hahahahaha
        Out of respect for my elders, das why.

I've been clean from da stuff looong time Bruddah Lika!
        Oh... OH! Auntie, I nevah meant dat kine coke! What I meant was that if you laughed and Coca Cola came out your nose, that's what would cause a deviated septum.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Good night!
        Buenos nachos, amiga Auntie.
        [/hug]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Cute kid. Hey, Auntie, what's with the baby gloves? Is it sick? Skin allergy? Poor tyke!

Or is that a Michael Jackson-type fashion statement? No, that would be just one glove ... hmmm ...

Oh! I got it. The baby's getting ready to take cookies out of the oven!

No?

This is my brain on a really long work week that's not over yet. Not that I'm complaining! Just addled.

So ... why's the poor lil' tang wearing those honkin' mitts?

Sure is a cutie, anyway! Almost as cute as my cat, which -- contrary to what you might think -- really IS God's most precious creation. Next to my Harleys. So the baby is third. Wait, I forgot my dog. My dog is God's second-most precious creation, after my cat, but before the bikes. No, wait. Maybe the dog is No. 1. Oh, this is so hard.

Comment

Out of respect for my elders, das why.

Oh... OH! Auntie, I nevah meant dat kine coke! What I meant was that if you laughed and Coca Cola came out your nose, that's what would cause a deviated septum.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Buenos nachos, amiga Auntie.
            [/hug]
            Eh, next time no use Big Words. I not too fast on looking up definitions!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Ahhhh, very good. My work on this planet is now finished.
              I bid you a fond "nanu nanu", and I shall lay my finger alongside my nose and arise up the chimney.
              Nitey-nite, Santa!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                Cute kid. Hey, Auntie, what's with the baby gloves? Is it sick? Skin allergy? Poor tyke!

Or is that a Michael Jackson-type fashion statement? No, that would be just one glove ... hmmm ...
                When I had all my children, I also put mittens on them to prevent them scratching their eyes.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

When I had all my children, I also put mittens on them to prevent them scratching their eyes.
                  Oh! Now I'm embarrassed. I thought maybe she had a keiki disease, you know, like sometimes kids get? Or so I've heard? Weird skin things like "crap head" or whatever it's called?

Well, anyway, take the gloves off! She doesn't like them! Hates 'em. Look at her little face. "Take them OFF, gramma lynn! Take 'em off! Waaaah!"

I know all about kids, having never had any.

Why would a kid scratch its own eyes?

Comment

Oh! Now I'm embarrassed. I thought maybe she had a keiki disease, you know, like sometimes kids get? Or so I've heard? Weird skin things like "crap head" or whatever it's called?

Well, anyway, take the gloves off! She doesn't like them! Hates 'em. Look at her little face. "Take them OFF, gramma lynn! Take 'em off! Waaaah!"

I know all about kids, having never had any.

Why would a kid scratch its own eyes?
                    Reflex Maddie. Reflex. They don't know any better.

That's why mommies, daddies and grandparents have to take care of the little babies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Madazza... no feel shame... I get a kid...

My wife was putting gloves on him and I was like what da heck... his hands not cold!

Fathers... we learn a lot rapidly... God Bless all you great mothers that care for your kids at that early age that are willing to protect your children from birth for scratching their faces.
                      Last edited by damontucker; August 4, 2006, 10:30 PM. Reason: heck not hel!

Comment

Knew a mother once who did this and she said "i dunno why I do it. I was taught it's good for them. prevents sumpin or anodddah.
                        Oh. yea. i know;
                        Hear they pick their nose and we wanna prevent that dirty habit. Once, a bebe wen plug up his nostrils and couldn't breath! I think I heard. So... da gloves..."
                        I pressed on.
                        "I dun thingsew... WHY you do it?" she said her maddah wen do it too.

Reminded me of that famous story that goes:

One day a young girl watched her mother prepare a ham for Thanksgiving dinner.
                        "Mom, why did you cut off both ends of the ham?" the daughter asked.
                        "Because my mother always did," said the mother.
                        "But why?"
                        "I don't know -- why don't you call Granny and find out why?"
                        So the daughter called Granny and asked her. "Granny, when you prepared your hams for baking, why did you always cut off both ends?"
                        "My mother always did it," said Granny.
                        "But why?"
                        "I don't know -- why don't you call your great-grandmother and ask her?" So the daughter preceded to telephone great-grandmother to inquire why traditionally her family always cut off both ends of a ham before cooking it.
                        "Great-grandma, when you prepared your ham for baking, you always cut off both ends -- why?"
                        "Well," Great-grandma said, "the pan was too small."
                        Last edited by kimo55; August 4, 2006, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Madazza... no feel shame... I get a kid...

My wife was putting gloves on him and I was like what da hell... his hands not cold!

Fathers... we learn a lot rapidly... God Bless all you great mothers that care for your kids at that early age that are willing to protect your children from birth for scratching their faces.
                          Yeah, OK but it seems like a bit much to me, just 'cause, at least in Hawaii, wouldn't the kid's hands get hot? And honest to God, I have never heard of a baby scratching its own face! Doing it once would probably teach it not to do it ever again. And I really don't like the idea of making a helpless baby wear all that unnecessary clothing.

Maybe you should tie her little legs together so she doesn't kick herself in the head.

Now I'm going to get slammed again!

("Take them off, gramma ... take them off! I'm so hot! Was I bad? Waaah!")

Comment

Yeah, OK but it seems like a bit much to me, just 'cause, at least in Hawaii, wouldn't the kid's hands get hot? And honest to God, I have never heard of a baby scratching its own face! Doing it once would probably teach it not to do it ever again. And I really don't like the idea of making a helpless baby wear all that unnecessary clothing.

Maybe you should tie her little legs together so she doesn't kick herself in the head.

Now I'm going to get slammed again!

("Take them off, gramma ... take them off! I'm so hot! Was I bad? Waaah!")
                            Maddie, the mittens are not hot. It is made out of fine and thin cotton.

You are too funny.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I hear babies have kicked their own butts. so that's why the thick heavy knit booties in Hawaii.

and sometimes hair scratches in their eyes, and that's why some peeople put that ridiculous cheap synthetic tight ribbon and bow around poor unsuspecting babies heads. All the better to limit circulation up top and turn em bolo headed sooner in life.

"There. happy now?! Ya think you can be prettier than daddy. huh. we took care of that!"

Comment

Maddie, the mittens are not hot. It is made out of fine and thin cotton.
                                yea?! i heard someone translated baby talk when some rugrat was burbling and "Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms." and they got something like "mahthuhphakkin fine and dandy hot cotton damnthings whythey punishus so early in life... sweating a brick here... can't they see me trying to shake these goddamned things off?! gonna poop extra in my diapers jez fo dat!"

Comment

Working...
                                X