X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    hey shan-n "What's up?"
    HAHAHA Not to male bash.....but it is so difficult to understand guys sometimes and that just pisses me off!! But I suppose men have the same feelings about women.

Comment

I just hate phishing emails! Sure, I'm smart enough not to fall for them, but what's even worse is that they keep on sending them to my non-paypal email address!
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I've come to realize nuttin pisses me anymore. Life is too short to be worried and getting MAD. It takes away energy and makes me weak. Makes me frown and sad. I don't like being Sad...for when I'm sad, I can not share Love and Aloha.

Have a great day everyone.

Live Life and Let nothing bother you. Move forward and never let things get you down. Life is Beautiful no matter the struggles. We live in the grandest country in the World ~ America The Beautiful.

For whatever pisses you off today or the future...smile and laugh. It's not worth it to grumble to waste precious time ova.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; October 1, 2006, 09:25 AM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          I've come to realize nuttin pisses me anymore.
          Yeah will see how long that last.... 2 minutes....

Can I push a few buttons mom?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
            Yeah will see how long that last.... 2 minutes....

Can I push a few buttons mom?
            Not even you Manoa can piss me off anymoa. Like I said....Life is too short to waste. I'm gonna enjoy every bit of what I got left!

Auntie Lynn
            Last edited by 1stwahine; October 1, 2006, 09:38 AM.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              I've come to realize nuttin pisses me anymore. Life is too short to be worried and getting MAD.
              Auntie Lynn
              I do find as I get older less pisses me off. I look back when I was younger and how angry I got over every little thing. I bet in 15 more years I will look back and say the same thing now!

I take things with more stride now. But I still get angry, just not as much. I find more humor in things also.
              It's a good thing!

I remember a car bumping me when I was 18 and denting My new car then driving away. I followed her for 7 miles with my horn blaring until the cops came to get her info. I was so mad. I can't even imagine now being that mad about a dent, let alone chasing her for 7 miles!!

I am lucky if my kids don't make dents with their hard heads on my car now!!
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

it irks me when I might have to have a new HT signature (set up by someone else) because I made a foolish mistake in changing my pics at the last moment... just to be different

Comment

Working...
                X