Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the "Follow the Instructions" exam/test/quiz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who took the "Follow the Instructions" exam/test/quiz?

Okay, so basically a nursing class was given a midterm exam. The teacher emphasizes that all students be sure to read the instructions thoroughly. The exam is full of rather silly tasks, like, "Stand up at your desk and recite the Pledge of Allegiance", along with several ridiculously difficult questions. The students complete the exam creating minor chaos in the classroom. After everyone has finished and turned in their papers, the teacher points out that at the very top of the exam the instructions state "Please write your name on this paper and turn it in. Do not answer the following questions," thus showing how poorly the students followed the actual instructions.

I got the chance of taking that test in Police Explorer days. Out of 10 people there, five didn't read the full instructions, and apparently they recited quite a few of the directions, with us LOLing.

Who took something similar?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Who took the "Follow the Instructions" exam/test/quiz?

Did something like that in high school but the instructions didn't have us say something, it was all written on the page.

Comment

Re: Who took the "Follow the Instructions" exam/test/quiz?

I took a test like this in 5th grade. Only my friend and I passed, along with a girl who had taken it before at her old school. It's one of the only things I remember pretty well, in fact.

The instructions said something like "Read all of the questions first. Then answer them truthfully. Do not discuss with your classmates." Everyone just started answering all the questions in order, there were general questions/instructions like "what are your favorite colors," "list your family members," "draw a picture," math questions, etc. There were around 20 questions, I guess...a decent amount that would keep everyone busy for several minutes.

If anyone actually followed instructions, they'd read one of the questions at some point that says "Only answer questions # and #." In the end the answers were just your name and something else on the back of the paper. Other kids couldn't believe how fast we finished. But we didn't even get any gold stars for being utter geniuses
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Working...
      X