Giant Rabbits also Need Pets Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant Rabbits also Need Pets Group

Who knows where I can get one of those Giant German Rabbits in Hawaii? I seen one in Aiea that was 18 lbs. but the guy didn't know where it came from.

Re: Giant Rabbits also Need Pets Group

Not! Das one fat kangaroo. <LOL>

Btw, thanks for the headsup when you guys go out to launch. Still fighting off a cold going on 4 weeks.

Comment

Ho, dat buggah get extra good luck wit da big bumbucha feets! I think that breed is called a "Flemish Giant" and while there aren't any breeders listed in Hawai'i, you might be able to get one sent to you from Cali or WA.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Sensually Yours on Nimitz Hwy. nah, nah, only joking. I couldn't resist posting dat.

Made ya LAUGH!

btw: Dat is a BIG RABBIT (ouch)

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

A couple of years ago, we went to an Earthday Festival put on by Hoala School in Wahiawa. One of the vendors was a rabbit breeder. Found his website at www.keola-rabbitry.4t.com. If anyone would know more about the breed you're looking for, he'd probably know himself or know who to contact.

Comment

I also found out that those Flemish Giant rabbits are the breed that is mainly raised for your rabbit stew (I guess because they're so large).

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Plenty meat! I like meaty stews.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Sensually Yours on Nimitz Hwy.
                I just knew I would find you in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                  I just knew I would find you in this thread.
                  Eh, wha cha mean by dat remark? Ya like beef Bra? No make anykine pilikia. I wuz just having fun. Undastand, rubbaband? Noka oi - Passion fruit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wUZ UP Lurkah!!!!!

Like sum gIANT Rabbit Stew?

dA BUGGAH soft and onolicious. Been boiling plenny hours already.

Bruddah Blaine going get up too. Tita Miulang pau eat her share. Da rest all stay standing inline foa seconds. Come, Komo mai - no be shame. Honi honi Auntie Lynn first befoa I give couple of whack whacks!

Comment

I hear the German Giants are huskier than the Flemish Giant breed, but no one has said they are Flemish or came from that line. I like this rabbit because that thing is HUSKY!

Comment

These big rabbits probably would be considered an alien speices if they were let go in the wild. Are they legal in Hawaii?
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I can imagine a news report about another "large, furry animal" wandering the hills above Kahaluu or somewhere's. See the video, "Eh! Das Speedteks bumboocha rabbit, yeah?" "Wots dat he's chasing?" "Ai! Az one pack wild dogs!" "Buggah mus be hungry." <LOL>

Btw, Speed, do you know how much sheeshee rabbits make? And do you know that their sheeshee corrodes galvanized steel? Can you imagine how much acid sheeshee that big ting going make? Ho, choke! Eh, jus like...... Alien.

Comment

Da buggah's name is Herman and he weighs 22 lbs. Da owner says dis kine rabbit no good for being around small kids (I wonder why? )

Da buggah could out-sumo one Chihuahua or even my poki Shimai, who weighs 20 lbs! It's those aku feet that really get me!

This story says German Giants are boutique rabbits, in other words, they don't exist in the wild but were "created" by humans. Herman takes a vitamin supplement and goes through a bale of hay a week. Herman may be large but he'll never get into the Guinness Book of Records because apparently that company doesn't want to encourage overfeeding of pets to make them supersized (yeah, but do they serve fries along with their fricassee?)

Miulang
                          Last edited by Miulang; March 15, 2006, 12:21 PM.

Comment

He no look like one "Herman"! Nope - the Germans got um wrong. He look like one "Uncle Moki" dakine always sleeping afta kaukau at the Luau's!

...ya know da kine. Always eating, sleeping, jolly and lazy.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
                              I can imagine a news report about another "large, furry animal" wandering the hills above Kahaluu or somewhere's. See the video, "Eh! Das Speedteks bumboocha rabbit, yeah?" "Wots dat he's chasing?" "Ai! Az one pack wild dogs!" "Buggah mus be hungry." <LOL>

Btw, Speed, do you know how much sheeshee rabbits make? And do you know that their sheeshee corrodes galvanized steel? Can you imagine how much acid sheeshee that big ting going make? Ho, choke! Eh, jus like...... Alien.
                              Yes I use to raise wabbits when I was young and thru college. But if ya toilet train them it makes a world of difference. My last rabbit was 2 years ago. She liked to fight with the cat! The only problem is when you sleep at night the wabbit likes jumping all over the bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X