Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help A Fellow Geocacher!

Hi all cachers!

My name is Kim aka Kaesky. On May 7th, I am participating in the American Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure in Napa. I am cycling 100 miles for the 4th year in a row to help find a cure for diabetes.

My mom is amongst one of the 20.8 million Americans who suffer from this disease. In fact just last year, my mother suffered another heart attack due in part to her diabetes. I ride in her Honor every year.

I know times are tough for us all however it doesn't take a huge amount of money to make a HUGE difference in the cause. My goal is to raise at least $1,800.00 dollars. I am hoping the geocaching community can help me reach my goal. It is a fully tax deductible donation. You can visit my web page by clicking on the link below.

My Webpage

I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance!

p.s. for those of you cachers out there that also fundraise, please feel free to email me your cause. I like to donate to causes that make a difference.

Re: Please Help A Fellow Geocacher!

Howzit Kaesky! It's good you posted here because more people will see it. I also want to turn you on to the local geocachers subforum of HawaiiThreads. Here's the LINK.
    And best of luck!
    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
    X