New Years Resolution 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Years Resolution 2006

I'm currently 4.5 months pregnant with my 3rd (and last! ) child. So my resolution is to walk as much as I can for exercise, eat well (healthy) and remember my vitamins daily. With a trip back home coming up in less than 2 weeks it will be a struggle to eat healthy. Basically, I just want to keep an eye on my weight, health, and sodium/fat intake.

Also to keep a better eye on our spending habits as a family is a biiiig thing for 2006. I'm sure if I kept track of it I'd be shocked at how much money is spent eating out.

Oh yes, and to continue to never miss an episode of Lost is important.
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Mine is..

To try to finish up my ipod with a whole bunch of songs in it, until I can't download anymore songs off of our cd collections. That will be alot & a big job for me to do. I don't think that the amount of CDs we have, will be enough to cover the whole ipod thingy.
      Aches & Pains
      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
        Mine is..

To try to finish up my ipod with a whole bunch of songs in it, until I can't download anymore songs off of our cd collections. That will be alot & a big job for me to do. I don't think that the amount of CDs we have, will be enough to cover the whole ipod thingy.
        Did you get an iPod video? <drool!>

Are you downloading entire CDs or just the songs you like? If the latter (which is what I do), that takes longer than the former. I've only filled up 2gb of my 15gb iPod! I have way too much fun with that darned piece of technology!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          Did you get an iPod video? <drool!>

Are you downloading entire CDs or just the songs you like? If the latter (which is what I do), that takes longer than the former. I've only filled up 2gb of my 15gb iPod! I have way too much fun with that darned piece of technology!
          I think mine can do both, video,music, & probably photos in it aswell. I just plan on having all music as much as I can ( with all my favorite songs in it).

I don't want to have a video downloaded off of my stack of DVD videos, because I might end up watching it, & not pay attention to where I am going or crossing the street. That would definately be very painful.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

How is everyone doing on there resolutions?

See I resolved to lose weight... however, my problem is I never said how or by when...

So technically, I haven't broke my resolution have I?

I don't even know if I've gained weight either for that matter...

Comment

Originally posted by helen
              1) Give up caffeined soda and switch to water.
              2) Finish up writing the novel The Engineers of Fear.
              I had a can of Diet Coke today. *sigh* so much for resolution #1. And I haven't even started on #2.

Comment

Working...
              X