Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy ebay Mom

linky

I only got 3/4 the way down and I got sick of it.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: crazy ebay Mom

The guy never says how old HE is. I wonder. Maybe it's time he moved out and got his own life, and eBay account, eh?
    Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Did anyone make it to the end to see the "butt sculpture"?
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
        Did anyone make it to the end to see the "butt sculpture"?

There must be a psychological profile for this. "Pack-rat-itis" is too flip. Honestly. I think it's an insecurity thing: worried that you should hold onto something just in case it increases in value, because I might need it sometime, it has sentimental value, it was a good deal, etc. This woman could never have company, could never entertain. If she were reported to the fire marshall, she'd be ordered out of her own fire trap.

I wonder if the person taking the pictures was a son or a daughter. My guess is son.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Hoarders are very sick people. This is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
            There must be a psychological profile for this. "Pack-rat-itis" is too flip. Honestly. I think it's an insecurity thing:[...]
            Yep...there's definitely something going on that's much, much deeper than being a Clutter Queen. I have an acquaintance who, while not nearly as bad as the eBay mom, lives in extremely cluttered surroundings. She has a fear of being poor (that's surely an insecurity) and just can't bring herself to get rid of things as possessions represent abundance to her. When she moved from a 2 bedroom to a one bedroom apt. she stacked furniture on top of other furniture rather than get rid of the excess.

Comment

Working...
            X