Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that time again... Post your xmas decorations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that time again... Post your xmas decorations!

So, the Thanksgiving weekend is closing upon us, and soon it'll be christmas.

Post your christmas decorations and spread the christmas cheer!

here's my family's christmas tree (don't worry, its 56kbps safe). I also decorated my phone and computer with various christmas themes and even have some christmas songs on my phone to play when we're at parties.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Is that time again... Post your xmas decorations!

Ho da nani dat tree! Mahalo!
    Aloha,
    Mokihana

Comment

Here's the new ornament. It's kinda representative of my laid back approach that I'm implementing this year. Aloha and Merry Christmas to you all ! I can still say that here, right?
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Once the kids flew the nest, so did my holiday decorating! However, I decorate myself with a pair of holiday earrings. They've become a tradition 'cuz I've had them at least 20 years...nude Santas with Santa hats strategically placed! Needless to say, I have to carefully choose when and where I wear them! I didn't don them for last night's party and got chastised for it. Sheesh...it's not December yet!

It was interesting to see the number of people with trees tied to the tops of their cars on Friday. Likewise for the number of trees I saw already decorated and framed by a window during a somewhat late night drive from the North Shore to Makaha last night. Exterior decorations are popping up everywhere! I've been listening to smoothjazz.com all day and they've started their Christmas music...all jazz, of course! And, it's not even December!

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana
          Ho da nani dat tree! Mahalo!
          Um, is that good or bad?
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
            I decorate myself with a pair of holiday earrings. They've become a tradition 'cuz I've had them at least 20 years...nude Santas with Santa hats strategically placed! Needless to say, I have to carefully choose when and where I wear them!
            Cute, Tutu!
            About 20 or 30 years ago I had an idea to make and market mistletoe belt buckles. But as a professional procrastinator, I didn't do it... and now some guy in Houston did: http://mistletoebeltbuckle.com/ .
            Mine would've been better.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
              Cute, Tutu!
              About 20 or 30 years ago I had an idea to make and market mistletoe belt buckles. But as a professional procrastinator, I didn't do it... and now some guy in Houston did: http://mistletoebeltbuckle.com/ .
              Mine would've been better.
              I guess that gives a whole new meaning to the song, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"...

I, too, am a PP! I've wanted to market chocolate bunny poop all of my adult life! Maybe somebody's already done that...dunno. But my idea came from my very creative dad:
              http://www.reelserviceshawaii.com/mydad
              and scroll down to the 7/19/03 entry, very near the bottom of the page, for an explanation!

Comment

Working...
              X