What are your black friday plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are your black friday plans?

The $3.44 movies were advertised in their Friday 5 - 11 only circular.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I was so stuffed form eating...I missed the K-Mart Christmas Tree Special!

$ 20.00 each.

My daughter wants to get me a fake one. No way!

I don't care if it's gonna cost me $ 100.00, it's Antonio's first CHRISTMAS!

Black Friday? I'm @ home recovering from Tummy Ache Thursday.

Happy Aloha Friday!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        So, any early reports from the battlefront?
        Well, I don't do battle on Black Friday but, that said, because I forgot on Wednesday, I did need to go to the 99cent Store at Ward this morning before heading home to Makaha. Got there at 9am to find lotsa parking right in front of the store! I kind of expected all the Ward parking lots to be full. That one wasn't. Great news #1! Then, again because I forgot on Wednesday, I had to swing by a wine store to pick up a birthday present for tomorrow. Decided on Vintage Wines in Makiki instead of driving to Kaimuki. Found a parking space right in front of the store...and I was the only customer at 10am! Great news #2! From there I headed home only to hit major traffic on H-1 just after the H-2 interchange. The cars in all lanes were trying to get in the right lane in order to take the off-ramp to the Waikele shopping area which is, what, at least a mile or 2 further? Oh Lordy...I just can't imagine sitting in that traffic, inching forward every few minutes to fight the shopping crowds! I staying in the far left lane which freed up quickly and I was on my way. Great news #3. I'm home now! Great news #4.

It's a very good day so far. I hope all of you are having the same!

Comment

I usually don't go shopping on black friday but had to hit a several stores yesterday around 11am. The first was Marshall's so that my DD could return stuff and shop around a bit with her store credit. The second was at Babies 'R Us to shop for some infant sleepers and baby bottles for my grand daughter. And the third was the grocery store to pick up a few items. All stores weren't crowded at all! In fact, it felt like a regular day of shopping....no lines, no crowds and surprisingly, the usual traffic!

In the afternoon my husband and I went to the heated driving range to practice.
          Lovena

Comment

Working...
          X