Supreme Being?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Being?

do you believe in a supereme being............... why , and what kind of supreme being.
    Ebb And Flow

Re: SuperemeBeing

I believe in..... taco supreme

uh how about we define our terms.
    WHAT... exactly are YOU saying is a
    "being"
    and what and how do YOU define;
    "supreme"
    ??

Comment

Re: Supreme Being?

When I considered the earth, it's placement from the sun, all the various types of life and the intermingled relationships therein, I believed that it couldn't have just happened without intelligent design. A creator of all we can and can not see would be supreme to my understanding. I believe then that this "being" cares about what it created so has intelligence, feelings, and is paying attention. What physical attributes, if any I can not say for sure. But I don't have to understand it all to believe what does make sense to me.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by newroots
        do you believe in a supereme being............... why , and what kind of supreme being.
        No, I don't.

Comment

what i mean by supreme being is a being like no other... a being that everything depends on. a being that is relevant to everything.

in my opinion i think the universe couldnt have created itself. especially the big bang theory cuz people renact the big bang theory themselves. their the ones behind it. theres many reasons why someone would not believe in ChRisT. i didnt believe either at one point... i think its cuz people dont want to live their life according to something they dont think is credible. but theres many stuff about the bible thats mis understood. like hell , people think hell has fire , but from what i learned , fire is just a symbol of the pain. and st. michael the archangel. people think he has a sword and stuff , but actually the way he fights evil is by virtue. virtue is his weapon. another popular belief i thought was true was the belief that christianity was used to control and manipulate people.. this was true to a small extent. but not how people think it is.. back than , christians were killed for being christian. even christ was killed. most of the deciples were murdered. some were skined to death.

its no question that people dont believe as much as they should. but at least they try. even if they dont try hard.

so kimo , why do you dislike christ so much..
          Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by newroots
            so kimo , why do you dislike christ so much..
            wow. talk about putting words in my mouth.
            HOW much do you think I dislike christ?

Comment

Oh boy - here we go ! No get em revved la dat!

Comment

No, I don't. I can't imagine how any "supreme being" would create something as obnoxious and useless as a mosquito.

Comment

sorry about that kimo the great modern puali koa i apologize for my mind bra hahaha
                  Ebb And Flow

Comment

i grew up a catholic, a delinquent catholic, but have never abandoned the notion that there is something greater than what can be perceived corporeally or temporally...maybe it was the life sized crucafix hanging from the rafters at my elementary school, or the genuine luck i've had being born to a family that remains close and supportive as i enter middle age, but i do believe that what we do matters to someone who will accept us no matter what, be it cosmic indifference, a bearded white guy or an unflagging, spiritual pragmatist with a weight problem...
                    Don't be mean,
                    try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
                      ... i do believe that what we do matters to someone who will accept us no matter what, be it cosmic indifference, a bearded white guy or an unflagging, spiritual pragmatist with a weight problem...
                      Hey, I dated all three of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

Hey, I dated all three of those guys.
                        And I thoroughly enjoyed ours, too. Talk about a supreme being.

Comment

Hey. is THIS the idol of the supreme being in christianity now?
                          Last edited by kimo55; March 30, 2006, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Latest concept from the marketing team that brought you "intelligent design":

No more need for that useless "gravity theory" --- now we can teach "intelligent falling!"

Comment

Working...
                            X