Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My birthday celebration-you are invited!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My birthday celebration-you are invited!

Dear people!

I have a wonderful chance to celebrate my 35th birthday in Hawaii!
    I would like to invite you all to celebrate my birthday 24 May (Saturday evening) at Cheesecake factory http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/ by sharing a birthday cake with me and couple of russian people who live in Hawaii!

You don't have to bring any presents-just bring yourself-it would be the greatest present of all!

I haven't decided the exact time-lets decide together! Please let me know here or via PM who is coming-because I 'll have to order the cake (cakes).

I would love to see and meet as many people as I can-so please don't be shy-my birthday will not be a real birthday without you,guys!

Re: My birthday celebration-you are invited!

Happy early birthday, Kleo!

Just a heads up...that's a holiday week-end which can mean a coupla things here...family time and/or neighbor island visits. In addition, many folks work more than one job so a holiday week-end can be just like any other. It usually takes a few months of notices on HT to garner attendees for the annual April picnic and the Christmas party. Please don't take it personally if you end up with a low to no HT turnout. Have a wonderful time with your friends and whoever else might show up.

Me? Eldest spawn arrives in town on the 23rd for a jam-packed, 3 day, mommy 'n me week-end! Can't wait!

Comment

What a nice invitation! Yes it will be a family-in-town time for us too....
      Have a Great Birthday and enjoy!

Comment

Thanks guys for mentioning those things to me (holiday week-end )...Of course I am not expecting a big crowd, however it would be nice to meet some of you at least!
        At the moment I know about at least one girl from HT who is coming-which makes me very very happy!!!
        In fact, my "official" birthday is 21 May (Wednesday),however I thought it would be inconvenient for you, guys,because you do work etc. However-please let me know if someone can make it on Wednesday evening as well

Comment

Originally posted by Kleo View Post
          In fact, my "official" birthday is 21 May (Wednesday),however I thought it would be inconvenient for you, guys,because you do work etc. However-please let me know if someone can make it on Wednesday evening as well
          Aloha Kleo! I can't make it on the 24th. I'll be at Hilton Hawaiian Village with my fellow Democrats for The Hawaii State Democratic Convention! I'm running for Elector to The National Democratic Convention in Colorado.

I'd like to meet you and your son. In fact, if you like...I'd love to give you an HT greeting at the airport like we did when Lorna from England came.
          http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...light=greeting

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
          Last edited by 1stwahine; May 12, 2008, 04:39 PM.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I did an Auntie Pupule in all the excitement.

I am running to be on the Electoral College panel that names the President.

Dea.

Eh, dis my first time. Try excuse.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Aloha Kleo! I can't make it on the 24th. I'll be at Hilton Hawaiian Village with my fellow Democrats for The Hawaii State Democratic Convention! I'm running for Elector to The National Democratic Convention in Colorado.

I'd like to meet you and your son. In fact, if you like...I'd love to give you an HT greeting at the airport like we did when Lorna from England came.
              http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showthr...light=greeting

Love and ALOHA,

Auntie Lynn
              OMG! Auntie! You've just touched my heart!

I would LOVE an HT greeting, however I do not want it to be an inconvenience for you-my flight arrives in the morning around 8AM...so I can't expect people to drop everything and come to the airport to greet me even though I would like it very much...

Saying that,I would love to see you,Auntie Lynn,any time and day when you have a spare time for me just to thank you for your good warm heart that still has that incredible Aloha spirit!

((()))hugs

Anna

Comment

I have not heard from family yet what the plans for the holiday are, but if I'm free on Saturday, I'd love to join you for your birthday celebration.
                Four Thousand Miles (blog) | MacRatLove (comic)
                Better Holes and Garbage (rats) | Perfectly Inadequate (music)

Comment

Originally posted by sophielynette View Post
                  I have not heard from family yet what the plans for the holiday are, but if I'm free on Saturday, I'd love to join you for your birthday celebration.
                  You are very welcome to join ,sophielynette! I am so happy that you are coming!!!
                  Later on this week we will have to decide on the time...so,dear people,please do not hesitate to join if you can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kleo View Post
                    OMG! I would LOVE an HT greeting, however I do not want it to be an inconvenience for you-my flight arrives in the morning around 8AM
                    K-den. No inconvenience my dear. Just a lot of LOVE AND ALOHA!!

PM me the details and I'll be there with Antonio, my side kick.

Leis in hand and I'll do a lil Hula foa you too. heheheh

Looking forward to meeting you and your son.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I would love to come along but I have tickets for comedienne Kathy Griffin at the Waikiki Shell that same night.

I hope you have a wonderful evening and get to put a few faces to names.

And how AWESOME that you'll get a lei greeting from our very own ambassador of aloha! Auntie Lynn that is such a nice gesture - I'm sure Kleo will remember it forever as the highlight of her trip!
                      Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
                      My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

High 5 to Auntie!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
                          And how AWESOME that you'll get a lei greeting from our very own ambassador of aloha! Auntie Lynn that is such a nice gesture - I'm sure Kleo will remember it forever as the highlight of her trip!
                          I will for sure!!! Auntie Lynn is such a treasure..!

Comment

Well-I am here now!

So please send me PM if you want to come to my bday 24 May at 6PM at Cheesecake factory

Aloha!

Anna

Comment

So...any news from Anna? How is the vacation going/how did it go? How was the birthday party? Where else did you go - what else did you do?

Comment

Working...
                              X