gloria jeans: ala moana = pau?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gloria jeans: ala moana = pau?

i just dropped by gloria jeans at the ala moana shopping center thinking that i'd grab a cup of coffee when i saw that not only were the doors closed, all the glass was taped up with what looks like wrapping paper.

am i the last to get the news that gloria jeans is closing?
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: gloria jeans: ala moana = pau?

Nope...you're definitely not the last! I'd never heard of it before your post!

Comment

oh that is devastating. I've been a big fan of their large iced coffee Viennas. Six glorious shots of espresso over a big plastic cup of ice and vanilla flavoring with whipped cream on top.

I asked S'bux to make it last week downtown and it just wasn't the same.. I will miss it. and Im sure another S'Bux will open in it's place.
      n'importe

Comment

please keep in mind that i'm just saying that it looks like the store is closed. i'm hoping against hope (i guess) that i could be wrong and that there's another explanation for the closed door and taped glass windows.

if you've got an entertainment card, you know what a great deal we have with gloria jeans buys...
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I have a favorite clothing store in AMC. Awhile back I decided to go look around and...dayam...the windows were covered in a plain, brown wrapper and the store was closed. Turned out they were remodeling but I saw no sign of signs indicating that! Maybe that's the case for Gloria Jeans?

Comment

oh, i certainly hope so! if that is the case, they've got to be a bit more aware of the way in which their customers will interpret their closed door and taped windows!

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath. Windward Mall used to have one. They be gone.

Comment

aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Comment

prolly pau, considering that if you do a search for any hawaii stores at the gloria jean's website, it says "no stores found."

will someone please open something more than great harvest that will serve peete's, kunfunnit??!!
                  superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Haven't been to Ala Moana since Ed & Don's! So probably I'm the last. HaHa!
                    Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X