This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: eatery in the downtown area: ex-addicts

Duhhhh...well, I can answer dat....I suppose.

Uhhhhh...depending if da people eat fast or slow you go in da same way.

Hmmmm...all da times I've been dea, I've averaged waiting 1/2 - 45 min. tops.

The wait is worth it.

Das dat answer your question?

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
      Don't worry about the grammar/spelling police Auntie... I searched for the term "chinatown drug addict restaurant honolulu" on Google, and it popped right up.
      What a delicate flower you are. I wasn't being the "grammar/spelling police." I was trying to help Auntie figure out what was wrong with her search.

You might consider backing off the steroids a bit if something that innocuous gets you so bunched up.

Comment

Hmmmm...all da times I've been dea, I've averaged waiting 1/2 - 45 min. tops.
        you mean the queen of chinatown has to wait to eat!

SHAME on that restaraunt

Guess they no more bouncers there that you can flash your chi chis at and get in early?

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          you mean the queen of chinatown has to wait to eat!

SHAME on that restaraunt

Guess they no more bouncers there that you can flash your chi chis at and get in early?
          During da day, I am common like everybody else.

When the sun goes down ~ das a different STORY!

Like tonight!

Auntie Lynn going be in Chinatown!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
            What a delicate flower you are. I wasn't being the "grammar/spelling police." I was trying to help Auntie figure out what was wrong with her search.

You might consider backing off the steroids a bit if something that innocuous gets you so bunched up.
            Yes... I'm soooo preeeety, soooooo pretty... so delicate and preeeeeety...

If that's what you call help, good for you. I call it another example of you acting like a female dog.

All I did was help point other HT users in the right direction for something they were looking for. Then the donkeys come in and get snarky. Oh well.

Comment

PJ...

wtf? I'm not even this rude!

Manoa...

ps.

I now see why I wasn't banned when first warned...!

If you want to attack someone... please attack me... I'm the one that will absorb it like a sponge! (cause you just water! no flavor... bland and only worth drinking so you can piss it out! Go ahead say it...need water to survive...whatever)
              Last edited by damontucker; August 9, 2006, 09:09 PM.

Comment

If you want to attack someone... please attack me... I'm the one that will absorb it like a sponge! (cause you just water! no flavor... bland and only worth drinking so you can piss it out! Go ahead say it...need water to survive...whatever)
                If that's what you call an attack, fine. I've seen worse language and ruder responses from a number of people on here.

Like I said before, the people who asked for help in this thread don't seem to be pissed that I helped them find what they were looking for. It's the snarky commentary from the donkeys here that stirred everything up.

Comment

PJ...

wtf? I'm not even this rude!

Manoa...

ps.

I now see why I wasn't banned when first warned...!

If you want to attack someone... please attack me...
                  Honey, it's OK, it's just PJ's patented Mighty Keyboard Flex. He knows he can safely call me a bitch and a donkey from the safety of his computer. He might be silly, arrogant, rude, insufferable, thin-skinned and annoying, but he's not stupid!

Comment

He knows he can safely call me a bitch and a donkey from the safety of his computer. He might be silly, arrogant, rude, insufferable, thin-skinned and annoying, but he's not stupid!
                    Keep calling me names... oh, and I said you were acting like a bitch. I don't know you, and you don't know me.

If you were acting like a bitch right in front of me, I'd still open my mouth and say you were acting like one. Just like I did online.

I get it, I get it. You're not scared of me. And conversely, I'm not scared of you.

Keep it up with your hypocritical, holier-than-thou attitude. And the personal attacks. Wheeeeee!!!

Comment

Keep calling me names...
                      OK. Sex bomb! Marlon Brando! Kilroy! Tilt-a-whirl! PeeJay! Kimo! Eleanor Roosevelt! Hunky Monkey! Puff Daddy!

Comment

OK. Sex bomb! Marlon Brando! Kilroy! Tilt-a-whirl! PeeJay! Kimo! Eleanor Roosevelt! Hunky Monkey! Puff Daddy!
                        Lol...thanks for the smile, Mad....

Comment

I get it, I get it. You're not scared of me. And conversely, I'm not scared of you.
                          I'm scared of both of you. Especially Madazza, whom I've met. She ate the tails on the ebi sushi.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
                          X