Non-Hawaiians seek entry into Kau Inoa registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Non-Hawaiians seek entry into Kau Inoa registry

I agree, as I almost often do with Lee Cataluna.

I accepted a long time ago that there are those in the world who find their purpose by engaging in behavior as does BURGESS. I disagree with him and his irritating affect.

What can I do? Continue as I've been raised: perserverence, acceptance, open-mindedness, to work hard, read, read, read...and guide my own children accordingly with hopes that their future will be better than the one I have provided. But, I also hope that they will experience a unified time for Hawaiian people...unfortunately, that may be too idealistic right now.
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

But isn't Kau Inoa about more then just T-shirts? Isn't that kind of a back handed comment on the group? (Perhaps accurate, but back handed just the same.)

Comment

Ok: can I put my 0.02 in?

As someone who was born and raised in Hawai'i, but CANNOT PROVE his lineage, I say "DAS OK" Cuz I dont need a SHIRT to show my PRIDE!

I wont mention what "Nationalities" I am, but sufficed to say I Was NEVER close to either one, I've always been CLOSE to HAWAI'I.

Yes, there may be a difference in being "HAWAI'IAN" and being "FROM HAWAI'I", I respect that.

My feelings, however, will NEVER change. I LOVE MY LAND, 'cuz fo' ALL my LIFE, my land LOVED ME!

sorry if this is off-topic, just wanted to put my 0.02, das all!

-S-

Comment

Working...
        X