Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP site

Hi everyone.
    I've been using FileZilla for about a year to send my files half-way across Oahu to downtown with great success. But today it was all different. Nothing was working. I don't know what's up, but my IT guy and the other side's IT guy are scratching their heads on this.

In the meantime, the clock is ticking and I need to get my newsletter to press. Can anyone recommend a site that can assist? I need to send out a file that's some 25MB. The art is cymk for print, so they are all high resolution. Thank you for your help!
    Aloha from Lavagal

Re: FTP site

http://amd.streamload.com
    i havent played with it much tho
    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Services to allow you to send people large files are really starting to multiply. One of the more popular ones is YouSendIt.com. Also, DropSend.com and YouSwap.com. I just tried one a month ago that I really liked, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I thought my IT person was telling me usendit and I thought maybe yousendit was a knock off, so I didn't have a real certainty about it. But this guy who alternates between wearing funny glasses and a cape came to the rescue.
        mahalo!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

i might be too late but try www.avvenu.com

it's also a good way to centralize all of your devices (blackberry, ipod, computer files, etc.)
          Last edited by christa; January 26, 2007, 06:33 AM. Reason: link
          life is ok sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
            i might be too late but try www.avvenu.com

it's also a good way to centralize all of your devices (blackberry, ipod, computer files, etc.)

Thanks Christa. I'm saving all this info for the next freakout.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
            X