Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kevin Sites

Originally posted by Miulang
    Hahahahaha! Kevin must have been smoking pakalolo the day he "interviewed" Junior!

Miulang
    More den Pakalolo!!!hehehehe

Da bugga still neva apologize.

If I ever meet him ~ I going give him some deadly Whacks Whacks!!!!

Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Re: "There is no ceasefire"

It used to be that when a promise was made among friends, that it would be honored in good faith.

Hahhahah, that's between Haole Christian countries girl, (probably Polynesians as well) but not between Arabs. You know nothing about Arab culture if you assume they are honest and trustworthy. Oh, and just because it's a racial stereotype doesn't mean it isn't true.

The Israelis were genius and probably saved lives on both sides. They agreed to a 48 hour cease fire and then knowing that the people from the religion of peace wouldn't spend the time to evacuate women and children but instead would try to reload and regroup their war machine, the Israelis no doubt monitored movements and picked up a bunch of targets. Bye bye rocket launchers!!!

Awesome life saving move I'ld say.

Comment

P.S. and it appears as though Syria is ramping up against potential "hanky panky" from the US or Israel, too.

Syria ins't ramping up. They've been full speed all along. Where and how does a group of Arab terroists get thousands of rockets and massive launchers? Think about that.............................................. .................................................. ............................................... Yes?? We're waiting............................

Syria and Iran are fueling this war. Once agian your Hanky Panky radar is jammed.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
          Where and how does a group of Arab terroists get thousands of
          hell wi dat. when did they discover terro?!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            hell wi dat. when did they discover terro?!

Eh, Taro, or you mean kalo. Hawaiian discovered Kalo brah.

Comment

As I stated in my post above, I would expect the Israelis to be more honorable than Hezbollah. But in this case, they are just as deceitful as Hezbollah. When countries (like the US and Israel) make pledges to each other (remember Hezbollah is not a country, only a political movement within a country) they are supposed to honor their treaties. You don't make a promise and then put conditions on that promise. Two wrongs don't make a right.

We're coming up on week #3 of this current conflict now. Let's see if the Israelis stick with their master plan which called for them to stop this conflict after 3 weeks. The Knesset authorized spreading the action deeper into Lebanon yesterday, something they said at the outset they had no intention of doing. Again, breaking their word. They will never destroy Hezbollah completely. They have already admitted that. So at the expense of countless Israeli and Lebanese lives, they insist they must wage a ground war. They will lose. They are not trained in the same guerilla tactics that Hezbollah has been training. You know why Syria might get involved in the fighting? Because the current plans for expanding the ground war in Lebanon will put the Israeli army across the Litani River, which is Syrian territory. If Israel does that, then doesn't Syria have a right to "defend itself"?

Another thought just occurred to me: if Israel wants a buffer zone so much, why not retreat from 1.5 km of THEIR land if Lebanon has to give up 1.5 km of its land? Wouldn't that be more fair? Then it would create a 3 km buffer zone which is more than what Israel claims it needs, but not make the Lebanese government and its people again feel like they have been victimized.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

As I stated in my post above, I would expect the Israelis to be more honorable than Hezbollah.

hahahahahahhahaha, let me wipe the tears from my eyes, hhahahahahahah, let me catch my breath, uhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Ok Ok.

Did you ever stretch the truth at the swap meet or when you bought a car or home. Have you ever lied to your parents so you could sneak away with you boyfriend and get some action?

We are in a little more serious situation. WAR. We are trying to see who can murder and break the people and things on the other side. All is fair my dear, all is fair.

When they come, you will be first on the train to the ovens.

Comment

We're coming up on week #3 of this current conflict now.

No, we are coming upon year 60 by one count and year 1000 by others. Ain't no battle in the middle east measured by weeks. That's the problem with your silly cease fire.

Comment

Another thought just occurred to me: if Israel wants a buffer zone so much, why not retreat from 1.5 km of THEIR land if Lebanon has to give up 1.5 km of its land? Wouldn't that be more fair? Then it would create a 3 km buffer zone which is more than what Israel claims it needs, but not make the Lebanese government and its people again feel like they have been victimized.
                    Miulang
                    There you go again, defending the terrorists. You really need to stop those thoughts that keep occuring to you. The victim does not retreat from the offender. Your ideas are dangerous.

The lebanese people are too stupid or too evil to dial 911 when the see a huge truck with a massive rocket launcher fireing missiles from outside grandma's house. They are committing suicide. They are allowing their children to be used as shields of war.

They deserve everything thrown at them.
                    Last edited by kamuelakea; August 1, 2006, 07:38 AM.

Comment

When they come, you will be first on the train to the ovens.
                      Kamuelakea: state your points, make your arguments, debate the issues.

But leave this kind of over-the-line offensive statement out of your postings, you inconsiderate son-of-a-bitch.

(Sorry - rarely does a posting get me this steamed... )

Comment

• Re: The "Real" Middle Eastern War

The problem human beings have (and animals too) is when they believe they have "territory", they feel they have to defend it. Yes, it's a natural instinct.

Miulang
                        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                          Kamuelakea: state your points, make your arguments, debate the issues.

But leave this kind of over-the-line offensive statement out of your postings, you inconsiderate son-of-a-bitch.

(Sorry - rarely does a posting get me this steamed... )
                          Actually my point was clear and I will repeat it. The weak defenders of tyrants are the first to be killed. History shows this. You don't like history apparently.

And really, I made a historical point with that comment while you lowered yourself to personal insults. Seems to me you are the one breaking discussion board etiquette.

Comment

There you go again, defending the terrorists. You really need to stop those thoughts that keep occuring to you. The victim does not retreat from the offender. Your ideas are dangerous.

The lebanese people are too stupid or too evil to dial 911 when the see a huge truck with a massive rocket launcher fireing missiles from outside grandma's house. They are committing suicide. They are alowing their children to be used as shields of war.

The deserve everything thrown at them.
                            Kamuela, put yourself into their situation: you're caught in the middle of the bombing, you want to escape. It will cost you $1,000 to hire a taxi to get out. You don't have $1,000. And even if you did have that money and could find a taxi to hire (you're a poor tobacco farmer with 6 relatives to take care of), your chances of making it out of town alive are greatly diminished by 2 things: 1) the road out of town has been bombed so much that it is almost impassable and 2) once on the road, and even waving a white flag out the window, the chances of your being blown to smithereens by an "enemy" missile are extremely high. And if you stay in your village, for sure you will be courting death. Kamuela, then what would you do, if those were your choices? This is what happened in Qana. Two families, women, frail old men in wheelchairs, 34 small children, most of them suffocated to death.

Miulang
                            Last edited by Miulang; August 1, 2006, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Kamuela, put yourself into their situation: you're caught in the middle of the bombing, you want to escape. It will cost you $1,000 to hire a taxi to get out. You don't have $1,000. And even if you did have that money and could find a taxi to hire (you're a poor tobacco farmer with 6 relatives to take care of), your chances of making out of town alive are greatly diminished by 2 things: 1) the road out of town has been bombed so much that it is almost impassable and 2) once on the road, and even waving a white flag out the window, the chances of your being blown to smithereens by an "enemy" missile are extremely high. Kamuela, then what would you do, if those were your choices?

Miulang

Miulang,

THE NEXT TIME I SAW ON OF THOSE F#$)#%)*(#& TERRORISTS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD SHOOT THE B&$^@$^S MYSELF. How the hell can hundreds of launchers and thousands of rockets exist, move and fire without the "consent" of the Lebanese.

Thats what I would do. I would help to elliminate the problem in Lebanon, that is Hezbollah.
                              Last edited by kamuelakea; August 1, 2006, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Miulang,

THE NEXT TIME I SAW ON OF THOSE F#$)#%)*(#& TERRORISTS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD I WOULD SHOOT THE B&$^@$^S MYSELF. How the hell can hundreds of launchers and thousands of rockets exist, move and fire without the "concent" of the Lebanese.

Thats what I would do. I would help to elliminate the problem in Lebanon, that is Hezbollah.
                                But these people didn't have weapons. So what would you do? Run outside and tell the enemy to come shoot you to put you out of your misery? I guess that would be more "humane" than waiting for humanitarian aid which can't get to you because the enemy isn't allowing aid trucks into your village.

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                                X