X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Real" Middle Eastern War

The Revelation to Saint John
    Chapter 22

22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed [is] he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

22:8 And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

22:9 Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

22:14 Blessed [are] they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

22:15 For without [are] dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

22:19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Blessed be the Name of the LORD! Amen.

The Book is The Bible.
    Last edited by 1stwahine; July 30, 2006, 08:07 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Traditional Jews , Re: not in 3 main forms of Judaism
      ]Miulang= --Because of this part of that text: "Since the Holocaust and the establishment of the modern State of Israel, Reform Judaism has largely repudiated Anti-Zionism, though the American Council for Judaism continues to support integration and oppose Jewish nationalism. Some Reform Jews who are not affiliated with the American Council for Judaism may hold anti-Zionist ideas privately, but the official platform of Reform Judaism is now Zionist.--

What about this branch of Judaismhttp://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/ ...

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists

Traditional Jews don't belong to either Orthodox or Conservative Judaism....
      although traditional Jews do not belong to any of the three wikipedia described 'main forms' (as you said before: Zionism is not Judaism, making the so-called " 'Reformed Judaism' equivalence to "Reformed Zionism" ' a rhetorical deceit) of Judaism. Traditional Jews are the true believers and more important than that, their form of Judaism is for Jews the more survivable ideology.
      Last edited by waioli kai; July 30, 2006, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I'm getting tired of combining double, triple, even quadruple posts. Say what you need to say in one post, and if no one replies, I, frankly, would be quite happy. And again, don't go cut-and-paste crazy, and definitely don't go quoting yourself just to continue the conversation.

If you want to post every single thought exactly as is comes to you, get a blog. I'd be happy to set you up with one.

Comment

Originally posted by admin
          I'm getting tired of combining double, triple, even quadruple posts. Say what you need to say in one post, and if no one replies, I, frankly, would be quite happy. And again, don't go cut-and-paste crazy, and definitely don't go quoting yourself just to continue the conversation.

If you want to post every single thought exactly as is comes to you, get a blog. I'd be happy to set you up with one.
          No offense boss, but I find your recombinations of differing thoughts more difficult to read. But maybe that's just me. I'm kind of simple minded and do better dealing with one concept at a time. But I'm fully aware that it's your blog and you make the rules. Just communicating, not complaining.

Comment

• United Nations resolutions, Israel

Follows are just two of scores of U.N. Resolutions concerning Israel.

Jews Against the Occupation

'Palestinian Refugees have the right to return to their homes in Israel. General Assembly Resolution 194, Dec. 11, 1948
            "Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live at peace with their neighbors should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date, and that compensation should be paid for the property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which, under principles of international law or in equity, should be made good by the Governments or authorities responsible."

Israel's settlements in Palestine are Illegal. Security Council Resolution 446, March 22, 1979
            "Determines that the policy and practices of Israel in establishing settlements in the Palestinian and other Arab territories occupied since 1967 have no legal validity and constitute a serious obstruction to achieving a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in the Middle East." '
            ...................... ......... ......

wk: And now, Israel, the nation which spits in United Nation's face, defiles the United Nations Charter more than any nation except the United States (especially since Negroponte's appointment, then Bolton's installation) , Israel (allegedly) deplores inaction on Resolution 1559, together with every AIPAC zionUSt in the US Congress. Shameless hypocrUSy knows no bounds!
            Last edited by waioli kai; July 31, 2006, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Laws of Belligerent Occupation , Re: United Nations resolutions, Israel

' Aside from the core issues—refugees, Jerusalem, borders—the major themes reflected in the U.N. resolutions against Israel over the years are its
              unlawful attacks on its neighbors;

its violations of the human rights of the Palestinians, including deportations,

demolitions of homes and other collective punishments;

its confiscation of Palestinian land;

its establishment of illegal settlements;

and its refusal to abide by the U.N. Charter and the 1949 Fourth Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War.

Israel's Secret Weapon

The International Laws of Belligerent Occupation '

Comment

unlawful attacks on its neighbors;

After a brief lookup, I found no unprovoked attacks perpetrated by Israel over the years. Seems as though all the attacks were SECOND hits. Though they were completely over the top, in terms of scope, scale, and level of destruction. You would think anti-semites would get tired of gettin their ass kicked, and stop bothering.

When you hit second, there are no limits.

But I want to know which attacks were unprovoked. I'm curious.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Our friends, the Israelis, have also committed crimes against us, too. Hardly anyone remembers the incident involving the USS Liberty in 1967, in which Israel deliberately torpedoed our unarmed ship (which was on a surveillance mission in international waters) and caused the deaths of 34 sailors. An investigation before Congress found evidence that the ship was intentionally torpedoed by the Israeli military to prevent us from gathering intelligence on their defense systems. The Israelis have always denied that it was intentional, and claimed that they mistook the USS Liberty for an Egyptian horse carrier. Why they would want to bomb either unarmed boat is a mystery. They eventually awarded monetary damages to the families of the victims of the attack.

Of course, maybe the USS Liberty deserved to be attacked (even though it was in international waters) because we've been engaged in a spy v. spy deal with Israel ever since that country was founded, although with the seemingly close cooperation between the current White House and Israeli governments today, my guess is the spying is more of an economic nature now and not a military one (they don't need to spy on us, we're more than willing to sell the technology to them now). The most glaring case of Israeli military espionage was Jonathan Pollard, a civilian Naval Intelligence analyst, who the Israelis admitted was an operative for them. He's now serving a life sentence in prison, although periodically attempts are made for retrial.

Miulang
                  Last edited by Miulang; July 31, 2006, 12:35 PM.
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

• US vs. World Re: The Real War

"The US-led invasion of Iraq was an illegal act that contravened the UN charter." UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, (Sept. 2004)

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace. " George W. Bush, (June 18, 2002, speech)

"I think this is the worst government the US has ever had in its more than 200 years of history." George A. Akerlof, 2001 Nobel Prize laureate in economics, (July 29, 2003)

wk: At least we have had plenty of notification from and about US mis-leaders.

Comment

• Zero diplomacy, Zero security , Re: The Root Cause

Bush and chaos in the world
                      Coincidence or not, things started to go bad internationally soon after George W. Bush squeezed into power in January 2001, with the help of a one-member majority of the U.S. Supreme Court. Days after his inauguration, the new president began uttering incendiary statements, seemingly designed to provoke the Muslim world, but also to bully America's allies.

Contrary to previous American presidents who tried to maintain at least the appearance of neutrality in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Bush chose instead to put his foot in his mouth by proclaiming his overt partiality: "We're going to correct the imbalances from the previous administration on the Mideast conflict. We're going to tilt it back toward Israel. And we're going to be consistent."

Then Bush declared his contempt for international treaties and for international law, joking smart-aleckly that his lawyer, future Attorney General Alberto Gonzales "didn't bring that up to me." Moreover, he proceeded to cancel unilaterally decades-old treaties and conventions.

To what extent the al-Qaeda attacks of 9/11 were in response to Bush's provocations, we will probably never know. One thing is certain, however, and it is that they surely did not help. ...'

wk: Commissions of militancy and omissions of diplomacy are the trademarks of foreign policy of the President Bush administration. What a tragic consequence the selection of Bush/Cheney has been for Democracy in the United States, for the advancement of Humanity. For U.S. citizens to be governed by ineptitude into such a militarist nightmare, history will probably show the process to have been a seemlessly woven, inevitable tragedy which no one, or any thing could or would have been able to avoid, not because the whole of Life, Humanity, Earth is cosmically predetermined to end in seemingly senseless tragedy, but because that which is good about humankind has not prevailed among those to whom the power to do do good is most abundant.

Comment

Photos out all over the internet showing Hezbollah with rocket launchers in residential areas. Surprise. There are civilian deaths. Thank You Hezbollah.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...007220,00.html

Comment

• "There is no ceasefire"

After Condoleeeeeeeezza thought she had wrought a 48-hour ceasefire in South Lebanon to allow humanitarian assistance to reach people in that area and to allow for time for innocent civilians to flee, the Prime Minister of Israel issued a public statement today that there was no ceasefire and there never would be one.

"...Olmert, in a speech in Tel Aviv to mayors and heads of local councils broadcast both on radio and television, said there were "still many days of fighting ahead of us. Missiles and rockets will continue to land, and hours of fear, uncertainty and yes - even pain, tears and blood - are still expected."

"...His comments came less than 24 hours after he initiated a 48-hour suspension of aerial activity in southern Lebanon, following Sunday's attack in Kafr Kana.

The ground thrust is expected to be the final act of the three-week war before the United Nations Security Council approves a cease-fire, expected by the end of the week. The security cabinet was still meeting close to midnight Monday.

"...Senior diplomatic officials in Jerusalem said that Israel's decision to suspend the aerial activity, and to allow for a 24-hour period of safe passage for all residents of south Lebanon who wish to leave, was made to help the Americans get the cease-fire package through the United Nations.
                          "The idea was that this would help calm things down," the source said, adding that the idea was Israel's initiative, and that Jerusalem was not pressed by the US to take this step.

"...The announcement said that Israel would continue to reserve the right to take action against targets preparing attacks against it, and that it would continue to provide air cover for ground operations...."

It used to be that when a promise was made among friends, that it would be honored in good faith. Bombing to "provide air cover for ground operations" still means that bombs are being dropped into South Lebanon. Olmert cannot be trusted to keep his word, any more than Nasrallah and Hezbollah can. Both are dangerous to the efforts to bring peace to Lebanon. And I think Olmert (in Lebanon) and Bush (in Iraq) are cut from the same piece of cloth: to win at all costs and to hell with "collateral damage."

Miulang

P.S. and it appears as though Syria is ramping up against potential "hanky panky" from the US or Israel, too.
                          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

• Kevin Sites

Kevin Sites is one crazy dude. He's travelling to all the world's hot spots (he was made famous by his coverage of the war in Iraq). He goes into these hot spots by himself, armed with only a camera and a talent for describing the human side of the story. In all wars, there are victims, and these are the people he focuses on, to tell their stories.

Right now he's in Lebanon/Israel, covering the conflict there. Interesting to read his stuff compared to what the other media is portraying. He gets down to the human level of war.

Miulang

Comment

• Re: Kevin Sites

Originally posted by Miulang
                              Kevin Sites is one crazy dude. He's travelling to all the world's hot spots (he was made famous by his coverage of the war in Iraq). He goes into these hot spots by himself, armed with only a camera and a talent for describing the human side of the story. In all wars, there are victims, and these are the people he focuses on, to tell their stories.

Miulang
                              Kevin Sites? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know Kevin Sites. He wrote a false report on my son. Conrad never said any of the things he quoted him saying...especially the part that said I died. Scroll down to "Crossing the border."
                              http://www.kevinsites.net/2003_10_05_archive.html

I sent him an email letting him know how wrong he was! He never apologized nor retracted what he wrote.

I wrote about the article on my Blog, Lynn's Lair on August 14, 2004.
                              http://www.hawaiistories.com/lynn/20...ople/#comments

Kevin Sites?

Pllleeazzzzzzzzzzzz.

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; July 31, 2006, 07:55 PM.
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• Re: Kevin Sites

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                                Kevin Sites? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know Kevin Sites. He wrote a false report on my son. Conrad never said any of the things he quoted him saying...especially the part that said I died.
                                http://www.kevinsites.net/2003_10_05_archive.html

Kevin Sites?

Auntie Lynn
                                Hahahahaha! Kevin must have been smoking pakalolo the day he "interviewed" Junior! I think he does better when he's not interviewing Americans.

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                                X