Raggin' Grannies skewer Todd Akin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raggin' Grannies skewer Todd Akin!

TutuSue, I thought of you when I saw this. Check out the Raggin' Grannies website. They remind of those other old bags.....what are their names?.........Phyllis and Agnus?

Granny Power!
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Re: Raggin' Grannies skewer Todd Akin!

OMG! That just made my day. I thought I'd raged on Akin on Facebook. But these grannies have me beat, hands down! Love it! And, while you're at it, read up on Margaret and Helen. Helen's on a roll!!!

ETA: Here's another moron for all the grannies to let loose on...

Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape Or Incest
    Last edited by tutusue; August 26, 2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Tutu! Here's another one for you! I can't stop laughing!

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

It's humor is trumped only by the seriousness of this issue. I'm laughing with tears in my eyes! How can anyone vote for any candidate who believes such nonsense? I just don't get it. I'm with author, Marianne Williamson..."Albert Einstein said we would not solve the problems of the world at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them. We need more than a new politics; we need a new worldview. We need a fundamentally different bottom line. We need to shift from an economic to a humanitarian organizing principle for human civilization. And women, en masse, should be saying so."

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          We need to shift from an economic to a humanitarian organizing principle for human civilization. And women, en masse, should be saying so."
          This statement expresses my views exactly. The Rethuglicans are totally committed to the economic principle while the Dumocrats are wishy washy on it trying to placate the TeaBaggers and NRA.

Comment

Working...
          X