Eddie Murphy On The Ann Romney Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Murphy On The Ann Romney Situation

Note: Definitely off color, if you might be offended by dirty language don't fail to miss it! Otherwise, its pretty funny...

aareports.com/2012/04/eddie-murphy-spoke-on-ann-romney.html

Re: Eddie Murphy On The Ann Romney Situation

So discriptive of why I hate stupid spineless Dems. Eddie nails it, yet from the prez down they went into immediate panic mode and wimp out disgracefully, when all they had to do was confirm that Ann Romney has indeed never worked a JOB in her life, or play the video, and stuff the R's BS right back up their noses and retain the high ground with no sweat or compromise. IDIOTS!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Eddie Murphy On The Ann Romney Situation

Disciplining the upstairs maids at mansion #7 probably takes a lot of work.

I remember how the Secret Service used to close down Cottons Point when Nixon was at San Clemente. (Well, not me personally of course, but San Clemente locals had to find other places to surf when Tricky Dick was in town) So after the construction on Romney's mansion overlooking Windansea is completed including, ahem, a CAR ELEVATOR, if he happens to win for prez, do you picture the secret service even trying to shut down Windansea? See: "The Pumphouse Gang" by Tom Wolfe, I knew them all, the good, the bad, the ugly, and none of them would have entertained for even an instant the idea of being excluded from their surf regardless if Christ himself were in residence overlooking the reefs, let alone a mere President of the United States. But even though it very probably isn't going to happen anyway, its still an entertaining, amusing scene to picture.

Comment

Working...
      X