X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yet, the shoes keep dropping...

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    I am admittedly clueless. What the heck are you talking about? Stop the Internet mumbo-jumbo and tell us, or just stop, period.
    calm down matapule - it really isn't that serious - you'll give yourself a heart attack

*cackles*
    stay forever young

Comment

• Re: Sarah Palin - pros & cons

Sarah Palin makes a "surprise" appearance at a McCain rally at Cedar Falls. Or is it her? Look at the right side of the screen.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi...ar_Rapids.html
      Last edited by Frankie's Market; October 27, 2008, 05:15 PM.
      This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

it is clear now....majority of Hawaii's voters are for Obama.

yet it is also clear that disgust and hatred over palin and mccain's campaign are never ending

with firm and confidence i standby mccain

......period

aaaaaahhhhhhhh

and as i have posted on post 486....if i am wrong....i am wrong

*holds up a mccain sign*

care to join me matapule?
        stay forever young

Comment

What's not to hate about McPalin?
          https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Seeking Penance View Post
            it is clear now....majority of Hawaii's voters are for Obama.
            What do you mean "now"? It's been clear for months and months, not just "now."

yet it is also clear that disgust and hatred over palin and mccain's campaign are never ending
            That "disgust" is a clear sign of common sense and intelligence, but I wouldn't include "hatred" as you did.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
              What's not to hate about McPalin?
              *laughs*

hate is such a strong word....which i should not have used on any of my posts.

understanding the disgust over McPalin....and we have every right with our own opinions on how one should conform or adhere to what is right and what is wrong

my opinions and beliefs are futile to most. but i try to make sense of what is and what isn't. we fuel so much of our energy on things that is out of our control.....

neither mccain nor obama is experienced (who is to say? - who am i the least to merit mccains nor obamas experience?) - neither of us can forsee what will become if either of the 2 will become president. but what we should hope with that ounce of humility left in us is to support whoever becomes president.

we are in deep sh^*%&^....america was looked at from the outside as opportunity for any and all....now we are a big joke!!!!

i truly believe that we will find our way out of it....and not point blame as to who, why where and what? (it makes for good entertainment) who will lead us in the next 4 years i do not know. yes we have every right to our opinions.

will mccain and palin find a way out? i do not know

will obama and biden find a way out? i do not know either

but believing that whoever will find a way out; deserves a little more than just opinions

mahalo and malama pono
              stay forever young

Comment

My opinions and beliefs are futile to most.
                We will, of course, quote you on that.
                As often as necessary.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Personally, I neither hate nor am disgusted by Sen. McCain. He has served America well, on both the military and political fronts. He was a maverick in the past, often butting heads with the GOP leadership and going against his party's wishes, when he felt that their direction was not best for his constituents. I greatly respect him for his service.

But, in his bid to gain the presidential nomination, he ceased to be a maverick, and instead embraced and espoused political views that he was against in the past, purely to his personal advantage. He lost much of my respect because of that.

As for Gov. Palin, I know so little of her political record short of what has been revealed since her announcement as the v.p. candidate - and it doesn't look particularly honorable. She strikes me as a very divisive candidate, and not someone I would want to have so much power in government. No hate, no disgust, just mistrust.

Comment

Thank you, LL. You, pretty much, put my thoughts into words. I certainly admire McCain's service to our country but I don't believe for a minute that his ordeal has had no residual effects on him as he claims. His mental health records will never be released. Wish I'd bookmarked the site where I read that but, sorry, I didn't. He had a vile temper prior to his service and he has an even more vile temper now. That reeks of PTSD to me. Scary.

Palin? Yes, mistrust is a good word. My concern is, should that ticket be elected, she'll overstep her boundaries as the VP in a bid to prove herself for her presidential bid in the future. I can only imagine the number of "C" bombs McCain will drop on her...and the trouble she could get our nation into. Palin's nowhere close to being ready for prime time. Nor do I think she's anything close to being a team player. I'd still like to hang out with her, tho', if she wasn't a politician!

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                      We will, of course, quote you on that.
                      As often as necessary.
                      by all means...i will welcome it with an open mind
                      stay forever young

Comment

*holds up a mccain sign*

care to join me matapule?
                        Yeah, right, I have a bunch of signs that say, "C**TS for McCain" or "Keating Five for McCain" or "Al Qeada for McCain" or dis mo bettah "Hanoi Prison Guards for Lying McCain" an dis one "Stink Eye Fo' McCain"
                        Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

• Re: Yet, the shoes keep dropping...

calm down matapule - it really isn't that serious - you'll give yourself a heart attack
                          I don't get heart attacks, I give heart attacks.

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

LOL - i had my doubts about you matapule

in the end you are definetly a keeper; a reminder to remain at ease and calm when all possible

mahalo
                            stay forever young

Comment

This is fun!

http://pa.lindro.me/

Comment

Parah Salin is refusing to release her medical records. Many pundits are saying the reason is they will show that Trig is not her son. At this point, I tend to agree with that viewpoint. I believe her duaghter Bristol, the mother of Trig, is an oversexed, under loved child of parents who are too focused on their individual innterests to give her the attention she needs and deserves. I am waiting to see if Bristol gives birth on December 18. But that will prove nothing one way or the other with regards to her being the mother of Trig. In my opinion, Bristol will never marry her red neck boyfriend. I do not condemn Bristol, she is a victim of an overly ambitious mother. She needs love and support from her immediate family.

Why do children always suffer because of the sins of their parents? Sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X