X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Morning Hawaii

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    TuNnL -
    Come on now my brother... how many live shows if you would call it did I do during the 2001 season???? I even invited you into the pit of the lions den for a behind the scenes look...I'm still doing live stuff? what I have to prove to you??? Besides the fact that your still looking for a gig like mine?
    *ROFLMFAO* HaHaHAHAHA!!!! Do you really want to look like a donkey in this thread? 1. To repeat myself, this is KHON we’re talking about. 2. This is a nationally-syndicated show we’re talking about. 3. People don’t watch the stuff you were/are working on. 4. Again, no offense, but I would never want to do what you do. Why do I have to keep telling you this? 5. I just wanted to see if you actually knew what you were talking about. Obviously, you have no clue.

Call me when you have a gig on Lost.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
      1. To repeat myself, this is KHON we’re talking about. 2. This is a nationally-syndicated show we’re talking about.
      Call me when you have a gig on Lost.
      TuNnL - This is not nationally-syndicated at this time.

I may have have called you when I turned down a gig on Lost because it was not a guaranteed career...however, you weren't qualified

Comment

I need to start setting up this show to the DVR, they had NBA Hall of Famer Moses Malone on last week and on Monday they had actor Lee Horsley who played in the MATT HOUSTON series I loved during the 80's.

I am getting more and more impressed with this show and might go to a live taping, for some reason I keep missing actor Don Stroud's appearences he is listed as associate producer and sidekick on the show. I remember him on the MIKE HAMMER series with Stacy Keach. Who knows maybe we'll see him on there soon too! I do know Branscome has connections with Stephen J. Cannell having worked with him and Lorenzo Lamas on the RENEGADE series so more great special guests are lined up in the future I'm sure.

KalihiBoy

Comment

I happened to catch the last few minutes of this show early this morning shortly before 5AM on KHON TV. Sol Naluai was singing some song to close the show out and the host stated that he would like to thank Dawn Wells (Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island") for being a guest today.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Has this show been canceled it never aired this week at all only infomercials in its place. Also I like the variety of guest stars but honestly it is kind of strange when the host says certain guest stars are on the show when in reality it appears the guests were short taped segments captured on the mainland at a collectors or autograph show weeks earlier. So if your in the studio audience your supposed to clap with enthusiasm that Dawn Wells was "our special guest" today?

You know what I mean? I like the show but it would be much better if they actually had the special celebrity guests live on the show.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Working...
            X