Linkmeister sighting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linkmeister sighting!

Was I the only one to see HT's Linkmeister on the news last night? He mentioned he was a blogger but, hrrrrrrrmph, no mention of HT!

Re: Linkmeister sighting!

From what I understand, he was interviewed for a NEWS story and not there to do a promo piece for this board.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Aaaack! Admin or Mel, ya might want to merge this with the Case versus Akaka thread. Don't know how I missed that 'til after the fact. Sorry about that!
      Originally posted by mel
      From what I understand, he was interviewed for a NEWS story and not there to do a promo piece for this board.
      You're right, Mel. But, I added a big grin smilie to indicate the tongue in cheek, frivolous nature of that reference!

Comment

Hmm. Could I claim that they edited it out? Nah...probably not. Nope, I just didn't think of HT; on the other hand, I didn't mention the name of my own blog either!

I just don't think PR on my feet.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

This was on KHNL right? I'll leave it here.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Yeah. The video is under their Decision 2006 graphic, but it doesn't have the interview with me or the other civilian; it's just their PowerPoint (or TV equivalent) slides of the numbers from the poll. My niece tells me it's on "news on demand" on cable, but I haven't a clue where to find that.
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
              Yeah. The video is under their Decision 2006 graphic, but it doesn't have the interview with me or the other civilian; it's just their PowerPoint (or TV equivalent) slides of the numbers from the poll. My niece tells me it's on "news on demand" on cable, but I haven't a clue where to find that.
              If you have digital cable, go to channel 110. It has the previous weeks newscasts for KHON,KGMB,KHET,KITV,KHNL.

Just out of curiousity, I flipped to channel 110 and watched last night's
              telecast and saw link's comments.
              Last edited by Konaguy; September 17, 2006, 02:48 PM.
              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
              The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
              X