Erika's TV changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erika's TV changes

I hope everyone saw Erika's column today; if not, go to http://starbulletin.com/2004/07/28/business/index.html .
    Some interesting changes in the local TV biz!
    (Mahalo, Erika, for always doing a great job!)

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Erika's TV changes

This link will take you straight to Erika's column. She certainly excels at keeping on top of the news biz, as well as on top of ... well, the business biz.

So Kanoa Leahy will really "co-anchor" the news with Joe Moore? Or is that just how they describe the setup wherein Kanoa will appear to Joe's right when sports comes up? If he's really going to be at the desk with Joe from the top of the hour... Hmm. I can already hardly remember the last time KHON News wasn't just an All-Joe operation.

I've always wondered how KHON was going to prepare the long and unavoidable transition to Post-Joe life. I don't know Kanoa Leahy, but could he be a candidate for succession? Was that John Venery?

As for Dan Meizensahl, good for him. I worked with him at Ka Leo and even then he had serious sports news chops. Working on the other side of the newsroom might have paid the bills, but some folks just can't give up the news bug. I'm glad he still has a home at KITV.

Comment

Working...
    X