Howard Dashefsky will do your job! contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Dashefsky will do your job! contest

I just checked out KHNL's website and in the middle of the page (you'll have to scroll down a bit) there's an add for a contest called "Mission: Job Swap". Basically, they'll choose four people to "work at KHNL" and Howard will do a job, no matter what it is. Source

I want to see another anchor (or a TV reporter) sign up and see what happens.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Howard Dashefsky will do your job! contest

Naturally, they're running promos on the air, which I've also seen.

Maybe he'd like to be KHPR's Jeff Ilardi for a day -- on a day that requires a hike up to Wiliwilinui Ridge (see Hawaii Radio thread for reference)!
    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Well, they just did their first job swap, and Howard will be a teacher, while a 2nd grade punahou teacher will be the anchor.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I saw the segment in which Howard traded jobs for a day as a downtown courier. Bike riding in town... woo-hoo...

Comment

I had a friend on the mainland that used to wash port-a-potty's for a summer job....

He dressed down in a full on body suit then used a pressure washer....

His pay back in 1990 $10.00 per hour p/t summer work!

I like see howard clean some out houses!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            I had a friend on the mainland that used to wash port-a-potty's for a summer job....

He dressed down in a full on body suit then used a pressure washer....

His pay back in 1990 $10.00 per hour p/t summer work!

I like see howard clean some out houses!!!

This reminds me of that show "Dirty Jobs," on the Discovery Channel.

Comment

Someone should sign him up to be a Honolulu liquor inspector. I'm sure lots of folks are curious about what those folks are supposed to be doing.

Comment

Working...
              X