Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Memorial Day News!! Never saw this before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Memorial Day News!! Never saw this before.

We came back from camping over the weekend and caught up on all the news at 10 on Monday night. Did anyone see that KGMB 10:00 News? I don't think I have seen anything like it EVER. What I mean is that all the regular top anchor people must have been off because I saw Angela Keene introduce the news but then as they went to the weather, Guy Hagi wasn't there, instead Angela did the entire weather right in front of that weather screen, she didn't read it she actually did the weather and went right back to the news desk and finished out reading the entire news cast! I don't think I have seen one person do both news and weather ever! How'd they do that? In my personal opinion, it gave Joe Moore a run for his money! Did anyone see this? Or was I seeing double?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say....

Re: Unreal Memorial Day News!! Never saw this before.

I did once.

On KHNL's morning news, Paul Drews did everything while the rest of the anchors was off (for some unknown reason). Since they have that "bluescreen", he was able to switch from the news, to the weather, and back to bring it into a commercial.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
    X