how old is kitv sportscaster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how old is kitv sportscaster?

Can anyone tell me how old rob demello is from kitv? someone had told me he was only 22. if that's true how did he get a sportscasting job so young?

amazing what hawaii's next generation is doing. glad to see a local boy do well.

Re: how old is kitv sportscaster?

Sez here that Rob graduated from Kailua High in 2000. So, 22 sounds about right.

Comment

I had Kanoa Leahy doing radio sports broadcasting for my company while he was still in High School at Iolani!

It comes down to who you know and of course...talent. Hmmm maybe I should strike the "talent" part and limit it to specific broadcasters instead of making a blanket statement out of it.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

It comes down to who you know and of course...talent. Hmmm maybe I should strike the "talent" part and limit it to specific broadcasters instead of making a blanket statement out of it. [/QUOTE]

who would you say is talent-less? i love watching kanoa and rob. i don't think there are any real bad ones in hawaii. but i don't really watch everybody.

Comment

This should be under: The Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters thread!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X