This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jodi Leong quits KHNL-TV

Does that clause allow her to do behind-the-scenes stuff, at least?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      Does that clause allow her to do behind-the-scenes stuff, at least?
      I don't really know. I think she's just doing community theatre and potlucks right now, LOL.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I heard Jodi doesn't have to work right away because her family's got money or something. Is that true?

Comment

Originally posted by sin
          I heard Jodi doesn't have to work right away because her family's got money or something. Is that true?

Don't know that either. I'd like to think she's smart enough to run her own finances, pay her own mortgage, save money, etc. It's always nice to have family to depend on, but I know she's not living with her folks.
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
            I just saw Jodi at the grocery store last week. She's definitely talking with another TV station here in Honolulu, however, her no-compete clause means she might not be working until January. She lamented not having to work for six whole months, with a bit of a smile. So, no, she didn't quit to do community theater as was reported. It will be nice to see her back on the air again.

She's one of my single friends...
            Lavagirl,
            Thats nice to know. I met her once when I was working @ city mill. She was with a haole guy, hope all is well with her. I always thought she was one of the nicest personalitys on air. Sigh...I would have married her too. LOL

gavani

Comment

Working...
            X