Cedric Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric Moon

Does anyone know who the new reporter is on kgmb? his name is cedric moon... just curious.

Re: New KGMB Reporter

Never saw him on the news yet. Is he related to Jade Moon?

Comment

Nah, "Jade Moon" is a "stage name".......

Comment

Here's the scoops on Cedric Moon. Before joining KGMB, Cedric worked as a reporter and a weekend producer for KKTV-11, the CBS affiliate in Colorado Springs.

His bio still appears on KKTV's site:
        http://www.kktv.com/station/bios/news/532637.html

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
          Nah, "Jade Moon" is a "stage name".......
          It is? Huh. What's her real name?

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
            It is? Huh. What's her real name?
            wanna manapua? 1/2 moon? nah, joke. I'm trying not to get depressed.
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

"jade moon" might be a good choice as a stage name for an adult film star, but i don't see how any aspiring tv journalist would ASSUME a name like that and expect to be taken seriously...i think she just happens to be named Jade Moon...
              Don't be mean,
              try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by jdub
                "jade moon" might be a good choice as a stage name for an adult film star
                Very funny! Don't know if this is when she assumed the name, but she did spend an earlier part of her career as a model.

In the mid-80s, she appeared in a popular Zippy's commercial, where an off camera voice talked to her about how much she enjoyed Zippy's food. It ends as he asks her "Do you work here?", and she shakes her head and makes an "M" for McDonald's with her finger.

I could be wrong, but what I've always been told was that her real given name was Grace and she attended Campbell High in the early 70s. Do know for a fact that her attorney husband's last name is Jones, so theoretically, that would make her..........Grace Jones!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
                  In the mid-80s, she appeared in a popular Zippy's commercial, where an off camera voice talked to her about how much she enjoyed Zippy's food. It ends as he asks her "Do you work here?", and she shakes her head and makes an "M" for McDonald's with her finger.
                  I remember that commercial! Part of the gimmick in the commercial was that she was so busy eating that her mouth was full and she couldn't answer the questioner except by facial expression and gestures. I never drew the connection that it was her, though.

Comment

Cedric Moon

Havent seen him on air in a while

Anyone know why?

Comment

Re: Cedric Moon

Originally posted by foolish heart View Post
                      Havent seen him on air in a while

Anyone know why?
                      Cedric has taken a reporter job in North Carolina. He is no longer with KGMB, effective as of last week.

Comment

Working...
                      X