Melissa Uchida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melissa Uchida

i think she's a news reporter on khon? anyway, i was just wondering if she's hapa or if she has that last name cuz of the guy she married?

thanks.
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Melissa Uchida

She's with KHNL, and before that a local radio station. Previously mentioned here for iffy reporting practices and here for a lowbrow nightlife review for MidWeek. No idea about her marital status but you're certainly not the only one curious about her.

Comment

A quick google didn't uncover her marital status, but she's a Maryknoll '91 grad. Can anybody out there who knows her from school shed some light on this burning question?

Comment

She ain't married, but she's got a boyfriend.

Comment

so if she ain't married

i assume that she's hapa.

funny how little info's on the web about her and other local tv personalities. thanks for filling in the gaps!
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Nope, she aint married yet. But yup-get boyfriend! (pretty much a given as she's beautiful IMO).

That's her family name... and she also used to work at the House of Music in Kahala Mall.... LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago

Comment

lolo paka, if only because your name is sooooo great, i have to write to say 'thanks' for the info! really. it cracks me up!

i think you'd give her higher marks than me, though i do think she looks good.

Comment

LOL! Mahalo Shaveice!

um.. my first name is Lopaka, and it was just a "natural, herbal" evolution I guess.. heh heh...

Comment

Working...
                X