KSSK News Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSSK News Person

Is the lady doing the news on KSSK Kim Ann who used to be on KINE? It sure sounds like her.

Re: KSSK News Person

That would be great for Kim however not so good for Roz Makaula who has been working hard at getting into the KSSK's newsroom for quite a while. I hope she gets in cuz she's been one great team player over at CC. Hey Roz have fun tonight at that party! Tell Aria I said hi and I couldn't make it being all the way here in Kea'au.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Roz is now working at KHNL/KFVE with her brother. I don't think she is with Clear Channel anymore. She left the Rick Hamada show last month.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I understand Dave Curtis is no longer at KSSK as well. Oh well that revolving door spins again!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

When is this person doing the news? Julia Norton Dennis (in the morning) sounds like Kim Ann when Julia doesn't have the gala-galas. Can't remember what Julia looks like (when I saw her reporting on TV) but Kim Ann is one good looking wahine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ra-Di-Oh!
            When is this person doing the news? Julia Norton Dennis (in the morning) sounds like Kim Ann when Julia doesn't have the gala-galas. Can't remember what Julia looks like (when I saw her reporting on TV) but Kim Ann is one good looking wahine.
            OK. It must be Julia then. I agree. Kim Ann is very good looking. I wonder what she's doing now.

Comment

Working...
            X