Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ummm Madazza can you check SB?

What's up with the SB today 5/23/06:

First I look at the rail renderings and the Aloha tower marketplace shows the "Before" pics as the "after" picture as well.

Then there's the Watada thing, here's the part that shoulda passed by some editor's eyes before it got published:

Erin Bronson, Fort Lewis spokeswoman, said last night that Watada, 28, had to give up his off-post apartment "to ensure his availability" during an investigation into his decision to refuse to go to Iraq.

Watada, assigned to the 3rd Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, stayed at the headquarters of his 5th Battalion, 20th Infantry, yesterday while his unit prepared to take a bus to nearby McChord Air Force Base. Just before 7 a.m., the unit left McChord without Watada.

The 1966 Kalani High School graduate has been ordered to remain on duty with his unit, Bronson said, and his off-post passes have been revoked.

to have graduated in 1966 and still be 28-years old. It must be the new math they're teaching at Kalani
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Re: ummm Madazza can you check SB?

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    First I look at the rail renderings and the Aloha tower marketplace shows the "Before" pics as the "after" picture as well.
    As I noted in the other thread, they're not the same. The pillar in the center is the biggest difference, as well as the switchback stairs leading up to the (obscured) station, though they're not very big differences to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
      What's up with the SB today 5/23/06:
      Today is June 23, 2006

You made me laugh again!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        As I noted in the other thread, they're not the same. The pillar in the center is the biggest difference, as well as the switchback stairs leading up to the (obscured) station, though they're not very big differences to be sure.
        Okay now I see the rail but it's like so obscured behind the tree. And I still don't see the pillar in the center as opposed to the same piller in the before picture.

I think that angle should have been shot from the Amfac side looking makai instead.

Okay it's 2:15pm and I just had my first cup of coffee, my posts this morning was a bit...hmmmm seemingly drug induced...more like drug deprived (lack of caffeine). Hey I was up to 3am building a computer outta spare parts. Try cramming a standard sized ATX mobo into a microATX tower and finding at 2:30 in the morning that the hard drive's mounting eliminates the possiblity of using any RAM modules and I had to modify the CPU's heatsink to fit inside the cramped case.

But it's done! Like cramming a friggin V8 into a Yugo. Massive power inside a piece of crap case. Looks can be deceiving.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X