Hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiya!

Hiya! I'm here in Los Angeles by way of Hilo by way of Honolulu by way of the stork! I'm thrilled to pieces at finding this place; it's just what I need to indulge my nostalgic streak. Actually it's more like a nostalgic five-lane freeway! Anyways, here I am.
    "Luke, help me take this mask off. Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes. No, it turns the other way, Luke. To the left. No, to your left. Push down and twist. Line up the little arrows. Never mind, I'll do it."

Re: Hiya!

Aloha Modpirate...

Welcome to HT!

What part of LA are you from?

Comment

west side, near Santa Monica.
      "Luke, help me take this mask off. Just for once, let me look at you with my own eyes. No, it turns the other way, Luke. To the left. No, to your left. Push down and twist. Line up the little arrows. Never mind, I'll do it."

Comment

The reason I asked... is because many people think that Los Angeles is a city in itself... when isn't it actually sort of a county....with cities w/in it.

Honolulu, is almost the same way... Many people live in Honolulu, however their are "Districts"

Once again welcome to HT.

Comment

It's both a city and a county, like Honolulu.

Comment

Aloha Modpirate! I love your name! E komo mai and welcome to HT! You'll love it here and stay a while!
            Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Originally posted by achow View Post
              Aloha Modpirate! I love your name! E komo mai and welcome to HT! You'll love it here and stay a while!

He mai! Mai! Mai!
              (Come hither! Come! Come!)

This is called a heahea in 'olelo Hawai'i (Hawaiian language), it's a way of welcoming a guest into a home. I hope you enjoy your stay here.
              'Alika

Comment

Welcome!! ex angelian here :P but not from the best part of that city..
                but yeah.. hope you'll have fun here

Comment

thanks for the welcome, everybody!

Comment

Aloha ModPirate....Welcome to HT!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X