State the last thing(s) you did before going to bed last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State the last thing(s) you did before going to bed last night

Turned on my fan and responded to a bunch of TXT messages.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: State the last thing(s) you did before going to bed last night

Went up to bed, talked about our 'busy day' with the kids, discussed the next 'busy day', we sang 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star', and went to sleep. After a few hours, I snuck and turned on the TV to CNN to watch the primaries.
    http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
    http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Added The Beatles "Abbey Road" album to my current "party mix" of songs on iTunes and fell asleep while the "McCartney" album was still playing and never heard the Beatles. This was at 9:30 last night. It is now 1:57 in the morning and somehow I woke up.
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Folded laundry, hugged my son, checked the alarm clock and it was lights out for me.
        Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine!

Comment

Had a shot of pisco, and a corona...brushed teeth, hugged AF, missed Hawai'i.
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
            [...]It is now 1:57 in the morning and somehow I woke up.
            Waking up is a good thing...regardless of the time! A young (34) actress I cast in a local commercial a short few months ago didn't wake up last week. Reason unknown so far.

The last thing I did before going to bed last night was to say a prayer for her family.

Comment

Watched the last innings played of the Boston Red Sox-Detroit Tigers game, while finishing off the Sunday Boston Globe Crossword puzzle.

Comment

Kiss my son goodnight.

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Took a Tylenol Cold cap, swabbed Charlotte's nose and my nose with a Zicam swab, listened as she read a book to me about baby farm animals, and hugged each other to sleep. Kid 1 is on the Big Island (4th grade trip) and Kid 2 didn't want to sleep alone. It is heaven to fall asleep with your child with you!
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

prayed, then woke up to a good morning.
                    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

loaded the dishwasher, checked the email (to see if we got any offers on the house in SC), brushed teeth and snuggled in with DH.

Comment

watched the news, took a shower, brushed my teeth, got my activity done for today (I am a preschool teacher), and went to bed this morning at 1:15am.
                        Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

same as craig. tried to watch the 10pm news, but couldn't stay up.
                          "chaos reigns within.
                          reflect, repent and reboot.
                          order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

on the east coast conus, brushed teeth, hung uniform, checked in on HT, missing HI......off to bed:-(
                            flickr

An email from God:
                            To: People of Earth
                            Date: 9/04/2007
                            Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                            God

Comment

Slamming a jack daniels shot, smoking a marlboro, and looking at the three foot dayglow moon over my bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X