moving to Makaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to Makaha

Aloha, I am moving back to Oahu in Dec with my 8 year old son and am taking a condo at Makaha for a year until my husband arrives. I have been doing some research on the schools in the area and think that Makaha Elementary looks like a great school that my son would enjoy. He did not do well in the State School here so we put him in an Arts Infused Magnet School where he is doing quite well. Does anyone know where I can find more information about the curriculum taught at Makaha Elementary. My son has a learning disability with reading and writing (although he is very bright and intelligent and passes his other subjects) so receives resource ecucation for that. I know they have an extra tuition programme but cannot see if they teach another language.

Mahalo for any info

Re: moving to Makaha

Welcome to HT!

Here's a thread that should be of interest to you.

Comment

Thank You!!

Comment

Cant really help with the school thing... Im from Mahaka.. spend my first years there.. like untill I was 5 or so.. cant remember much about that.. but my tutus still live there.. and its great.. I love the place... plus leward has some nice surfin spots
        Last edited by *pinao*; October 24, 2006, 12:42 PM. Reason: grammar... heh

Comment

Working...
        X