This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's For Dinner - Chapter 1

Wow! Susie, I gotta admit you have a way in describing FOOD! I'm hungry now!

May I have the Chicken recipe too.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Ultimate cheeseburger, onion rings, a couple of tacos and a large cup of iced water.

Comment

Salad, polish sausage and a bottle of water.

Comment

Pastrami sub sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Salads from Foodland, some turkey, some lettuce, some cheese and a bottle of orange Gatorade while watching a tape of Gigantor.

Comment

Cheeseburger and fries from Dillingham Cafe. Just learned that burger/steak/seafood place in the food court at Ala Moana uses frozen patties, which probably means no onions, which means I can eat the burgers, so I wanna try that place some day.
              myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Our fridge died on Sunday, so we've been living out of the pantry for three days. Not too bad for me, but my wife and kids who are home all day pretty much used all their creativity to keep fed.

So, tonight, as the brand new fridge got going, we celebrated with dinner at Chili's. Chicken quesadillas for me, a build-your-own burger for Kilinahe, and the kids had pasta, pizza, and a corn dog, mixed and matched among 'em. Then we crossed the lot to Baskin & Robins for dessert!

Comment

Mediterranean pasta salad from Costco. My taste buds, all 15% of 'em, luuuuuuved it!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    [...]So, tonight, as the brand new fridge got going[...]
                    Hmmm...was that your new fridge I saw hitching a ride in the back of a pick-up truck and heading ewa on the H-1 during my drive home today?

Comment

Mushroom chicken plate lunch and Mountain Dew from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

Perfectly prepared pork chops -- seared and bursting with flavor on the outside, totally moist and tender on the inside -- and creamy, tasty, homemade mashed potatoes... accompanied by an icy cold cup of Coke thanks to our brand new fridge. Mmm!

Comment

Prep paella....all made in the rice cooker. A handful each of dried peas, onions, peppers, dried turkey chunks, dried seafood cocktail (shrimp, mussels, calamari, baby squid), dried fish slices....all soaked in water, for about half an hour...mixed with a pound of rice, and a packet of paella spice (thyme, saffron, ground hot peppers, rosemary, clove, mace, and red colour), into the machine, and...Voila!

Maybe bird flu won't be so difficult to live through, after all....my cupboard runneth over.
                          http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
                          http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kim Chee soup (includes a jar of kim chee, liquid and all, half jar of ko chu jung, some sriracha) together with some taegu.

Comment

Originally posted by Adri
                              Kim Chee soup (includes a jar of kim chee, liquid and all, half jar of ko chu jung, some sriracha) together with some taegu.
                              Gee whiz, I may suffer a reflux attack from just READING that post.

(That's just jealousy talking, FYI).
                              I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

BBQ Chicken and Hamburger Steak plate lunch and a cup of Mountain Dew from Mahalo Drive Inn.

Comment

Working...
                                X